MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #1 

Welcome to the May 2018 THE VINTAGE ROMANTIC challenge. 

I am featuring this month my CHERISH COLLECTION

ADBD_Cherish_May02_GDS.jpg  

This collection was expanded from my April blogtrain mini and gifts, and I thought it might be a way for more of you to feel comfortable participating. You are welcome to use the gifts you got from me or any of the designers during the blogtrain to create your layout.

The collection will be in my store on May 2! Individual products are on sale through the 20th. The bundle is priced at whopping 70% off thru the 20th, after that it will be 50%!

Here is how the challenge works. 

A. create a layout with either a "romantic" or a "vintage" twist (or both LOL)
Use my featured collection OR use any MM Designer kit in a similar palette.

B. post your layout here in this thread (please provide credit to the designer) 

C. I will PM you the POSTING BONUS gift that coordinates with this collection (see preview of gift below) at the end of the month.

D. post your layout on social media (OPTIONAL)

-- if you are a FB user, I would love to have you also post to MY Facebook FAN PAGE (NOT required) 

-- and, if you want, on your blog & on any FB group you might belong to that you show off your work - here are a several you might consider:

MyMemories Fan page 
        MyMemories Ads & Sales

LOOKING FORWARD to having you join me this month!

Diane

POSTING BONUS - made with Cherish
ADB_Cherish_TVRChallPB_May.jpg 
here are the collection previews
Cherish_MegaBundle.jpgCherish_Monograms.jpg  Cherish_PageBorders.jpg  Cherish_PK_All.jpg  Cherish_PK_ele.jpg  Cherish_PK_ppr.jpg  Cherish_shabby_damask_solids.jpg  Cherish_blend_cluster_Combos.jpg  Cherish_diamond_dot_ppr.jpg  Cherish_JournalCards.jpg  Cherish_Masks.jpg 
some wonderful layouts from my creative team to give you inspiration:
600-adbdesigns-cherish-cynthia-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cherish-cynthia-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cherish-Lana-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cherish-Lana-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cherish-maureen-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cherish-maureen-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cherish-nancy-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cherish-nancy-02.jpg  600-adb-designs-cherish-pia-01.jpg  600-adb-designs-cherish-pia-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cherish-poki-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cherish-poki-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cherish-renee-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cherish-renee-02.jpg 

STMMMS89620 and receive $10 off plus all the other special offers!
Barb

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
I purchased the Cherish Mega Bundle because I love it 😉, so no need to send me the page kit for participating since I already have it in the bundle, but I wanted to post a layout I did of one of my great grandmothers. I chose 'vintage' for my theme. Thanks for such a gorgeous kit!
My Memories Challenges-003.png 

ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #3 
Barb - this is a marvelous layout of your great-grandmother.   I love the journaling - that is the type of story that make our ancestors come alive! 

the Posting Bonus is a Quick Page.  It was given out in error for a day in my Blogtrain blog post....if you have it already - go back to my blog post and grab the correct gift there and you are set with two now!  If you didnt get it - I will send it to you via PM here. Let me know.

Here is link to my blogtrain post!  https://adb-designs.com/mymemories-blogtrain-may-flowering-perfection/

Barb

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you and thank you for the link to the blog train. I grabbed the add-ons from your blog- thank you so much!

Barb
poki04

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #5 
My Aunt Edie was 15 years old when I was born!  My parents chose her to be my Godmother ... and she's been like another "mother" to me all of my life!  This photo was taken circa 1955 (I'm guessing based on our size, and when grandchild #5 was adopted and #6 was born).  I'm on the far left in the photo, along with my cousin Royce (born Dec 53), my sister Sandy (born March 53), then Aunt Edie and cousing Ray (born July 47)
600-adbdesigns-cherish-poki-03.jpg 
I love both the realistic flowers and the watercolor flowers in this collection!  (I just haven't developed MY style with the watercolor flowers ... I'm working on it!)  

ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #6 
Great photo with Aunt Edie! I think your watercolor style is evolving beautifully!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.