MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
sugarmoon

Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome to the May Sweet Inspiration Challenge! 

Thanks for stopping by, this month I am posting another mood board - last month challenge seemed a bit too much, so maybe this mood board will inspire more layouts!!
I hope you'll decide to try your hand at this challenge! I would love to see what you come up with (and I have a prize for you if you play along with me!!)
Since May's birthstone is Emerald I've focused on a green mood - but you can take from the board ANYTHING that inspires you - color, emotion, quote, shape, just whatever strikes your fancy!

maymoodboard.jpg

Here is the layout I created. I used the Sugar Moon kit called, Birthstones May Emerald
 for this layout. 

violet_radientbeauty.jpg 
sugarmoon_mayemerald_preview.jpg
Okay, so it's your turn  I would love to see your layouts!

For this month's challenge you don't have to use any special kits or supplies - just whatever inspires you! 

Here are the challenge rules:

1. Create a Layout, Mood Board, List, Art Journal, or Surprise Me with your format!

2. Save your layout at 600x600 pixels and post it in the current month's Sweet Inspiration Challenge Thread.

3. Also, don't forget to tell us in the thread which kit you used, and please link to that kit in the store so that we all can find it. 

4. You'll have until the 12:00 Midnight Central Standard Time on the last day of the month to make your layout, so please have it posted by the end of the month in order to earn prizes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prize ~ If you've followed all of the rules, you will receive a (sur) PRIZE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sugar Moon Design store here at MyMemories  [wave]   Sugar Moon Design Blog 

USE MY CODE: STMMMS42122 to save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software  + 1 free month of the design club ( = 8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off on photobook printing.

THANKS, EVERYONE! Can't wait to see your layouts!!

blondecrouton

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
I'm so inspired by nature right now.  The green grass, the beautiful flowers and the singing birds!

Used your Sweet Spring kit

https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=SMCC-MI-1803-140962

hello.png 

sugarmoon

Reply with quote  #3 
I just love that! I love to watch the birds so much! I have a feeder right outside my window in my office so I can watch them all year long! It's so cool that you have doves that nest on your back porch (their little face is so cute!). I love to hear their sad little cooing! Thanks for playing along and if you find a kit in my shop that you like, send me a message and I'll have it added to your cart! <3 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.