MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Art For Scrapbooking

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 

Welcome to THE SHUTTER SHED

I am so looking forward to getting to know you and sharing through our photographs. Each month we will have a challenge but overall this is for you so let me know what you would like.  Do you want to just share your photos or get tips on how to use your SLR ?? What camera do you use ?

Join in and you will receive a gift from me. There is no requirement to buy my products although I would LOOOVVVE you to. We do prefer in layouts you use designs from the MyMemories store or your own of course. Don't forget to give credit.

SO HERE WE GO

902246f07c4462b15bd2be830be30293

How have you filled your life's scrapbook ??

This month I would like to start by sharing your favorite photograph. It doesn't have to be a masterpiece as to me the content and meaning to you is way more important then technical skill.

LOOKING AT A PHOTOGRAPH AND WISHING YOU COULD RELIVE THAT MOMENT AGAIN AND AGAIN [QuotePix.com]

Which photograph leaves you wishing you could live the moment again and again ?

Which photograph has the most meaning to you ?

THE CHALLENGE

CHOOSE YOUR PHOTO

MAKE A PAGE AROUND YOUR PHOTO AND INCLUDE SOMETHING ON WHY IT IS THE ONE YOU CHOSE.

UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE

Uploading your LO image here - There are two easy ways to do this. Either go to the bottom of the forum and just click in the Reply Box and type a message and upload your image or use the reply tab at the bottom or top of the forum. Select "insert photo" (the little icon that looks like a tree) and a pop up box appears allowing you to either link your image directly into your post from your computer or another web site.

I will send you a link to this gift for participating.

gift.jpg 

Use Coupon Code STMMMS1992 to get $10 off MyMemories Suite v.5
a FREE Photobook and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories store
LoveItScrapIt

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #2 
Fun challenge. My favorite photo of myself when I was little.
I used my own kit in the MM shop. Destiny - http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=LIKF-CP-1405-59211
[10389607_245371089003159_1767619739920599651_n]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks so much for joining in Kiana. Love your gorgeous kit too [smile]

susyq532

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #4 
This was kind of hard because I have so many meaningful pictures.  The one I chose is from the day my daughter was born.  The nurse kindly took a picture of her, my husband and myself just afterwards.  I used the kit Family Heritage Essentials 1 by Art for Scrapbooking.

June challenges-015.jpg 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #5 
Hi [smile] I'm not sure having understand all well but here is mine, it's one of my favorite moment in my life, and when I look after that pic I always remember that time, but I've so many favorite photos, I can't choose only one. This is one of my favorite [biggrin].

I use My2Dogs Kit Bundle-01 you can found it here
is a big collab from Art for Scrap and many others Designers for a great cause.

Art For Scrap Challenge-01.jpg 

Thanks for that great Challenge [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by susyq532
This was kind of hard because I have so many meaningful pictures.  The one I chose is from the day my daughter was born.  The nurse kindly took a picture of her, my husband and myself just afterwards.  I used the kit Family Heritage Essentials 1 by Art for Scrapbooking.

Thanks so much for joining in this month and especially for using my kit. I am the same and have so many photos I love and the birth ones are among my favourite.

Art For Scrapbooking

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RvMacSouli
Hi [smile] I'm not sure having understand all well but here is mine, it's one of my favorite moment in my life, and when I look after that pic I always remember that time, but I've so many favorite photos, I can't choose only one. This is one of my favorite [biggrin].

Oh and thank you heaps for using the MY2Dogs collab and including the link. [smile] I love how photos take us back to the time - even if they are really bad lol like my wedding photos. Thans for joining in the challenge.

Craig's Creations

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #8 
What a great challenge...and so hard to pick a favourite photo, but I decided on this one.
Just last week I was in Sydney and even though it is the middle of winter here it was a lovely clear day to see the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Circular Quay from the Opera House...I didn't want to come home.
Sydney-001.jpg 
All elements used are from my own kits.

Craig

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #9 
[image] 

love this photo of the Kaen clematis its like a painting where begins the flower some off the leaves are also red
the kit is Brandy Love 1 from Becky's Creations
https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=BCBW-CP-1405-58985
love the papers a fine contrast with the photo the Lay-out from me and the torn effect

i love only the photo--- sometimes with srapbooking the photo will be to small to see the beauty of it
i have a canon coolpix but most of the time i use the Nikon D60.

Reply with quote  #10 
Beautiful tj.  I miss all your great layouts.  Pop into the granny thread and say hi. [smile]
BarbN

Reply with quote  #11 
Too many photos to say one is a favorite so this is one of many.  I used A Little Bit Patterned 3 here for the background papers and Fleur de Lis emb for the rest.  These photos were taken with my old Sony Mavica FD7-my first digital camera.  I have had several since and now use a  Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3.
Bluet is a perennial plant that some hate because of its creeping nature in lawns but I love it.  In late spring, it forms drifts of beautiful hazy blue in the areas where it grows.  These photos are from our former back yard in Ohio.  A similar plant grows on the rocks at the edge of the pond in the Japanese garden in the Jacksonville, Florida zoo.

2014-Bluet-001.jpg 

RvMacSouli

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art For Scrapbooking
Quote:
Originally Posted by RvMacSouli

Oh and thank you heaps for using the MY2Dogs collab and including the link. [smile] I love how photos take us back to the time - even if they are really bad lol like my wedding photos. Thans for joining in the challenge.

That a great collab you did for a great great reason [wink] Thanks for you sweetness, I wish you a great day [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig's Creations
What a great challenge...and so hard to pick a favourite photo, but I decided on this one.
Just last week I was in Sydney and even though it is the middle of winter here it was a lovely clear day to see the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Circular Quay from the Opera House...I didn't want to come home.
Sydney-001.jpg 

Craig

Wow, Craig I love your LO is bright and vintage at the same time, and the picture really makes you want to go

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig's Creations

Craig

Hi Craig and welcome. Great photo you picked. I am in Brisbane and yes winter in australia can be beautiful with clear blue days. Love your background too and the big text. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge.

Art For Scrapbooking

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjokie

love this photo of the Kaen clematis its like a painting where begins the flower some off the leaves are also red
the kit is Brandy Love 1 from Becky's Creations
https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=BCBW-CP-1405-58985
love the papers a fine contrast with the photo the Lay-out from me and the torn effect

i love only the photo--- sometimes with srapbooking the photo will be to small to see the beauty of it
i have a canon coolpix but most of the time i use the Nikon D60.

Love your layout. The flower is sooooo beautiful and you are right it looks like a painting. I love the kit you chose and it is perfect for highlighting the flower. I love seeing just the photo too without too many things to take the eye away. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge this month.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.