MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Art For Scrapbooking

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbN
Too many photos to say one is a favorite so this is one of many.  I used A Little Bit Patterned 3 here for the background papers and Fleur de Lis emb for the rest.  These photos were taken with my old Sony Mavica FD7-my first digital camera.  I have had several since and now use a  Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3.
Bluet is a perennial plant that some hate because of its creeping nature in lawns but I love it.  In late spring, it forms drifts of beautiful hazy blue in the areas where it grows.  These photos are from our former back yard in Ohio.  A similar plant grows on the rocks at the edge of the pond in the Japanese garden in the Jacksonville, Florida zoo.

Thanks so much for joining in this month. I love all plants and like you I don't care if things are weeds if they look nice lol. Some of the most ordinary plants can be amazing up close or in the right place. I am glad you like A little bit Patterned [smile]

Use Coupon Code STMMMS1992 to get $10 off MyMemories Suite v.5
a FREE Photobook and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories store
connieW

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #17 
Not one of my best...but def is one of my favorites...and I def. wish I could go back and relive that memory. I love and miss my mom.

I used embellishments from different kits and did some recoloring. 

27746468b.png 

poki04

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #18 
I love taking sunset photos - and have a pretty big collection in the archive!  Here is one of my favorite locations to take sunset photos - on the West End of Galveston Island, Texas overlooking Galveston Bay.   My layout features K-Joi Studios ST PETE'S SUNSET ...  
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=KJKJ-CP-1403-53859&r=kjoistudios

ps_KJoiSTPETESSUNSET_mytmpl.jpg 

We try to be in Galveston for the last weekend of the summer (it's way too busy during the regular summer weekends) ... we made it in 2011 (which is when we found this location!!!) and 2012.  We had to skip 2013 (because we were heading to Denver for a week right after the last weekend of summer) Hopefully we can make it in 2014.

GraceBlossoms4U

Reply with quote  #19 
LYM2_LO4.jpg  I used my kit Love You Mom for this photo. My son spent the first week of his life in a hospital without Oma and Opa being able to meet him. The first stop we made after his release was to go meet his grandparents. If I ever had a proud moment, this was it. Thanks for the challenge!

susyq532

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by poki04
I love taking sunset photos - and have a pretty big collection in the archive!  Here is one of my favorite locations to take sunset photos - on the West End of Galveston Island, Texas overlooking Galveston Bay.   My layout features K-Joi Studios ST PETE'S SUNSET ...  
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=KJKJ-CP-1403-53859&r=kjoistudios

We try to be in Galveston for the last weekend of the summer (it's way too busy during the regular summer weekends) ... we made it in 2011 (which is when we found this location!!!) and 2012.  We had to skip 2013 (because we were heading to Denver for a week right after the last weekend of summer) Hopefully we can make it in 2014.

That picture is so perfect on the LO.  I love how it looks with the kit.

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceBlossoms4U
LYM2_LO4.jpg  I used my kit Love You Mom for this photo. My son spent the first week of his life in a hospital without Oma and Opa being able to meet him. The first stop we made after his release was to go meet his grandparents. If I ever had a proud moment, this was it. Thanks for the challenge!

Such a lovely LO, and what a priceless picture.  I just love memories like this.

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #22 
My all time favorite photos of my kids when they were little....they were so proud of their little catch [smile] I used Go Fish by wordartworld
GoFishRS.jpg

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #23 
I love your photo and the kit you chose for it is perfect. t is great when you have traditions like that/ Thanks so much for joining in the challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poki04

Art For Scrapbooking

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #24 
What a special photo and lovely story. I am on my way to becomong a nanna for the first time and can imagine how excited they were to see you. Thank you for joining in this month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceBlossoms4U

Art For Scrapbooking

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #25 
First welcome [smile] I have a photo almost the sme of my children holding a little tiny fish. We used to love going fishing with them.Thanks for joining in the challenge and sharing with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windswept
My all time favorite photos of my kids when they were little....they were so proud of their little catch [smile] I used Go Fish by wordartworld
GoFishRS.jpg

Art For Scrapbooking

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #26 
I miss my Mum too Thank you so much for joining in the challenge. I love the poem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by connieW
Not one of my best...but def is one of my favorites...and I def. wish I could go back and relive that memory. I love and miss my mom.

I used embellishments from different kits and did some recoloring. 

27746468b.png 

Art For Scrapbooking

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #27 
THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING IN THIS MONTH. I HAVE SENT YOU A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH THE LINK TO YOUR GIFT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU DON'T GET IT.  [[email protected]]
July's challenge will be up very soon.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.