MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Art For Scrapbooking

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 

Welcome to THE SHUTTER SHED

I am so looking forward to getting to know you and sharing through our photographs.

Join in and you will receive a gift from me. There is no requirement to buy my products although I would LOOOVVVE you to. We do prefer in layouts you use designs from the MyMemories store or your own of course. Don't forget to give credit.

SO HERE WE GO

THE CHALLENGE

I love playing with papers and I love taking photos and I get inspired often to just play. I saw the latest work of Christine [les idees de Christine] who paints the most beautiful backgrounds and elements. I bought it straight away as I loved it all but one paper was my favourite.

It took me only a few minutes to find one of my photos I thought would look cool with an overlay.I took a heap of pictures in cairns last year at the kuranda butterfly house. Most aren’t fabulous as the butterflies move around so fast but I picked this one.

[IMG_1330aorig-copy-e1362812106689]

I grabbed the paper from Christine’s Carline kitand overlaid it then played with the blending modes. My final pick was linear light. A bit of text added under the overlay layer and here is what I finished with.  Why don’t you have a play and see what you come up with for this month's challenge.

[IMG_1330a-copy3-e1362812381904]

TAKE YOUR PHOTO

Find a paper you like and overlay it over your photo.
Play around with it [ use your blending modes if you use photoshop]

UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE

Uploading your LO image here - There are two easy ways to do this. Either go to the bottom of the forum and just click in the Reply Box and type a message and upload your image or use the reply tab at the bottom or top of the forum. Select "insert photo" (the little icon that looks like a tree) and a pop up box appears allowing you to either link your image directly into your post from your computer or another web site.

I will send you a link to a gift for participating. [preview soon]

Use Coupon Code STMMMS1992 to get $10 off MyMemories Suite v.5
a FREE Photobook and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories store
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.