MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #16 
Susy - awesome page. Stunning photos. You husband is very tall you almost need a step stool. LOL. Just gorgeous. Love it to bits. thanks so much for joining in the fun. Hugs and kisses.

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #17 
Thanks for the fun challenge.  These make me think and give me new inspiration.  These pictures are my favorite ones from my wedding.

Reply with quote  #18 
Carena, thanks for the QuickPage and the instructions too LOL!
Here is my page, I added some elements from the Music Blogtrain.
Photos are from the wedding of my daughter and son in law, photos by me ;-)

2014-05-25-multiphoto.jpg

kat75

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #19 
Here's mine...my first one here and the first one in a while!  [tongue]

fourgenerations_small.jpg 

Background:  Vintage Photobook QP4 by Carena's Designs
Font:  SENTA Schreibmaschine by Marta Van Eck
Embellishments:
--aged tape:  myself
--center circle:  Fall Date & Detail Chips by Jamie Rousselle
--center circle border:  Fantaisie D'Aile Groupies by Kim Liddiard
--filigree bits:  Filigree Brush Set 2 by Suzanne C. Walker

The fact that the upper right photo has been vignetted (not by me) and leaves white space, as well as the lower left photo having a cut-off bit (the photo was taken crooked), really bugs my OCD. LOL

susyq532

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #20 
Kat, that is so cool that you have those pictures.  I really like how they look in the layout.

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by susyq532
Kat, that is so cool that you have those pictures.  I really like how they look in the layout.
Thank you! [biggrin]
carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #22 
Kat75 - wonderful page. Love it. Sometimes we are forced to work with images that aren't always what we would ideally want but when they are old and the only ones we have, then we just have to work around it.
My only suggestion is the one that is cut off on the corner because the photo wasn't taken straight - is to work your elements around it - and add something over it so you can't see the cut off area. Just an idea. The vinergette one can be edited and extend the background but you need a program such as photoshop to do that and some good skills to match.  I love what you have done with the extra elements - Totally fabulous.

Els AW - WOW those photos are totally awesome and was thinking they were by professional photographer and yet I read you took them yourself. Love it - the modern photos and greenery looks fabulous with this quick page. AWESOME.

Thanks so much for joining me in the challenge. A pleasure to view your pages.

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #23 
Thanks Carena!  You are right, especially with very old photos, and it's the only wedding photos they had!  I could probably Photoshop the lower left one without too much trouble but the vignetted one would be a little harder.  Thank you for your kind words! [smile]
carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #24 
Challenge gifts posted - thanks everyone for such beautiful layouts that you have all shared with us. AMAZING - and loved each and every one of them. Hugs and see you in June's Animal Challenge.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.