MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
snackpackgu

Reply with quote  #1 
Toot - Toot - the MyMemories Blog/Facebook Train has left the station!

Our theme this month is 'Dreaming In Summer'
You'll want to be sure to stop at each designer's page to pick up your free mini

June full train.jpg 

~~ Hugs from Debbie ~~  

carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #2 
Oh wow - I'm off to enjoy the train ride. Not everyone has theirs up yet as it's still too early for some but being in New Zealand - mines ready to go. See HERE

This is a layout I made with my freebie. My daughter taken on holiday. I hope it inspires. Cheers
layout-example.jpg 

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #3 
Looking forward to going to all the stations this month; thank you to all!

added after going through the train today-unfortunately, I have no idea which Download button to use on 4share.  the ones I have tried are for special download applications or another operating system.  I regret to have to pass up these sections of the kit because I just do not trust this site.   and a HUGE thank you to all the designers that tag their elements with identifying names or initials.  I do want to know who created what; after all, it's a kit and I put them in two folders, backgrounds and embellishments.  thank you, thank you a bananas.gif 
karenjcd

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #4 
I fell asleep at the train station and missed the MyMemories Blog Train. I did however make a kit for it and you can find my part here...http://kjddesigns.wordpress.com/2014/06/16/mymemories-bt-dreaming-in-summer/
snackpackgu

Reply with quote  #5 
Barb - thank you for your input. If you don't mind, I'm going to copy and paste your response to our FB group so that the designers can fix these issues [smile]  You're such a sweetie for sharing this with us.  With good feedback we can make the train better each time!

~~ Hugs from Debbie ~~  

BarbN

Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Debbie,  I see that my graphic for 'bunch' did not display so it looks a little weird!  I love what everyone is doing-cooperating, sharing, promoting.  I finished the train just now and will say that it is an awesome collection!  234 embellishments and 147 backgrounds.  Only 4 places seemed to give a bit of trouble-and that may be just because of ME.  but anyway, annu's place, arianne Grafx and Sassy designs use 4share which I refuse to play with anymore. I love these designers but cannot deal with 4share.  Happy's place is a bit confusing because her download link in directly under the promo for MMS and just says download here-I finally took a chance and knew I could cancel the download if it was for her store, mm site etc. it was the link; perhaps if it said blog train download it would help.  a few others had theirs on the side panel of their blog but I remembered to look for it.  one other, darn I forgot which, when you click on the image it
is just that, but way down below it is a download button and that is the correct one.  there are so many download buttons on some pages, it's not specific what each one is for.  LOVE the blog train and I am overwhelmed by the generosity shown by everyone.  thank you so much again.
BarbN

Reply with quote  #7 
thank you, Karen. wonderful of you to bother when you could have just passed until next month!
snackpackgu

Reply with quote  #8 
Thank you Barb for your input and for taking the time to let us know what works for our customers and what doesn't.  You're a sweetie [smile]

~~ Hugs from Debbie ~~  

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.