MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
snackpackgu

Reply with quote  #1 
MM-BlogTrain.png

Choo Choo, the MyMemories May Blog Train has left the station and is now on it's way to you.

A group of incredibly talented designers at MyMemories have pooled their creativity around the popular  theme this month of 'Music" All you need to do is stop at each designer's blog or facebook page that is listed below and download the free mini that they are offering. Our designers have used the same palette with their choice of neutrals so once you're done downloading each mini, you will end up with a beautiful mega kit of matching papers, elements, word art, etc. All of the downloads will be live and free until the end of the month.

As you visit each designer's blog or facebook page, you'll notice different styles of art. Whether it's whimsical, vintage, or contemporary, we know you'll find it all so wonderful. This is what we love about a blog/facebook train. You'll get to sample a little of everyone's unique style and maybe find some designers that are new to you in addition to your favorites.

It is our gift to our customers and we hope you'll love it as much as we love taking part in these monthly trains. 

List of All Participants 

~~ Hugs from Debbie ~~  

kjoistudios

Reply with quote  #2 
Toot Toot!  My train pulled out of the station early this morning!  I hope everyone enjoys all the wonderful designs available!

Benthai

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #3 
yessssssss...
Hope you like travelling cause you'll go all around the world..
You'll find mine in south west of France... [biggrin]...Cheers!!![wave]

BLOG: http://benthaicreations.over-blog.com/ FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/benthaidesigns
Use Coupon Code STMMMS52614 to get $10 off MyMemories Suite v.7
a FREE Photobook and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories store
kjoistudios

Reply with quote  #4 
Debra,

Lesleys link is supposed to be https://www.facebook.com/NutkinTailzDesigns

snackpackgu

Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks Sweetie [smile]  Can you believe I changed that 4 times and each time it reverted back to the blog [frown]  It should work now.

~~ Hugs from Debbie ~~  

kjoistudios

Reply with quote  #6 
the only reason I knew is because I changed my links too! [wink]

kjoistudios

Reply with quote  #7 
I wish I could find myself in the south of France!  LOL!

snackpackgu

Reply with quote  #8 
Haha, yes me too. 

~~ Hugs from Debbie ~~  

RvMacSouli

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #9 
TchouTchou !!! train is passing by France in twice [smile] hope you all enjoy the train, I had loved work into that great project with all of the designers team present [biggrin]

Reply with quote  #10 
I love doing this blog train!  I need to get around and download everything!  

NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #11 
Chooff choof...puffing along...little Toot is on his way [smile] I'd love to be in the south of france...aaah sighs. I'm about to go on a train ride wahooolies [smile]

BarbN

Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this awesome collection.  Only disappointed on the few that either weren't the correct file type or required signing in with your facebook info to enable the download. (I don't share my info,friends list and emails for this type of thing...Liking a page is fine). Looking forward to next month.  I had forgotten about the blog train but have some wonderful things from the past.  thanks again.
snackpackgu

Reply with quote  #13 
I'm so happy you liked it Barb.  Just so we can offer a better train next time, which facebook pages asked for your info?  That shouldn't happen as you should just be able to 'like' a page and then see the download.  And which file types weren't correct?  If you'd rather message me the info in private, my email addy is:  snackpack_gu at yahoo.com  Any help would be much appreciated [smile]

Thanks so much!

~~ Hugs from Debbie ~~  

BarbN

Reply with quote  #14 
will the list be the same each month or do we wait for a June posting?  tia
snackpackgu

Reply with quote  #15 
BarbN - each month the list will vary depending on which designers will have the time to participate.  So some months there may be more names and some months less.  The theme for the June 16th blog/facebook train is 'Dreaming In Summer' and we have a simply darling array of mini's for everyone [smile]  

~~ Hugs from Debbie ~~  

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.