MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #1 

Welcome to the Nov. 2017 THE VINTAGE ROMANTIC challenge. 

I am featuring one of my favorite collections: DEVOTED TO YOU this month. It is retirement priced at 75% off in my store through Nov 30. (into the vault Dec 1) 

Here is how the challenge works. 

A. create a layout with either a "romantic" or a "vintage" twist (or both LOL)
Use my featured collection OR use any MM Designer kit in a similar palette.

B. post your layout here in this thread (please provide credit to the designer) 

C. I will PM you the POSTING BONUS gift that coordinates with this collection (see preview of gift below) at the end of the month.

D. post your layout on social media (OPTIONAL)

-- if you are a FB user, I would love to have you also post to MY Facebook FAN PAGE (NOT REQUIRED) 

-- and, if you want, on your blog & on any FB group you might belong to that you show off your work - here are a several you might consider:

MyMemories Fan page 
        MyMemories Cover to Cover 
        MyMemories Ads & Sales

LOOKING FORWARD to having you join me this month!

Diane

POSTING BONUS (All participants receive):
ADB_TheVintageRomantic_Chall-Gift_Nov1-30-600.jpg  

Here are the previews to the collection & some layouts from my talented Creative Team.
Collection.jpg   DecoratedTags.jpg  DottyPaper.jpg  PageKit.jpg  PlaidPaper.jpg  Clusters-Blendabels1.jpg  Addon.jpg  ADBDesigns_Devoted_MG1.jpg  ADBDesigns_Devoted_PB1.jpg  Devoted-LO_LL1.jpg  faye1.jpg  faye2.jpg  Renee1.jpg  

STMMMS89620 and receive $10 off plus all the other special offers!
Thrifty Scraps

Reply with quote  #2 
Devoted to you is a beautiful kit, I'm glad I purchased it before it goes into the vault. 

devotedtoyou_lo01.jpg 

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Here is my contribution to this challenge.  I am new in here, this is the first challenge with MM so I hope I haven't broken any rules.  The page is made using 2 MM kits, unfortunately neither were part of the Devoted to you or ADB Designs but I may yet get a chance to make another one with ADB Designs.

The two kits used are "Hidden Treasures" papers by Moore Blessings Digital Designs and "Nature - Old Cottage Road wooden hearts" kit by Day Dreams 'n Designs.

This is also intended for a Challenge with Splitcoaststampers, I hope that doesn't break any rules.

Thank you for looking and the opportunity of participating.

MyMemories challenge-001.jpg

Cooma NSW 2630 Australia

Thrifty Scraps

Reply with quote  #4 
Welcome Raevon. I'm so happy you decided to join the fun. You can learn so much, so fast, by doing challenges. 

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #5 
Used your "For All Time" page kit - it is absolutely gorgeous!  Thought it would go well with my great-grandmother's picture!

antionette.PNG 

ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #6 

Ladies, the layouts are beautiful and I am excited to see each different and creative layout!  You are so right Thrifty Scraps!  Participating in challenges is a great way to learn new skills and reinforce those you know with creative twists.

I will be sharing the posting bonus with all of you at the end of the month via the PM (private message) here in forum.

Thank you all!!
HUGS
Diane

STMMMS89620 and receive $10 off plus all the other special offers!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.