MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Autumn Owl Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Happy November! As an American, Thanksgiving is a huge deal for me and my family. It has always been a day that we don't let the little things get in the way of gathering and being thankful for each other. It's a time of reflection and inner peace, and a time of joy, celebrating the blessings we've received. 

This month, I challenge you to create a layout that embodies the spirit of being thankful. Your layout should reflect togetherness and joy. It doesn't have to be a strictly Thanksgiving layout, as long as the theme is there.

You may use any MyMemories products to create your layout. If you do, I will send you a loyalty stamp for your card. 

As a bonus, if you use either Day of Giving Thanks 01 or Day of Giving Thanks 02, you will get the other kit as a prize. (i.e. use 01 to get 02, or use 02 to get 01).

preview.jpg  

preview.jpg  

BarbN

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
Giving Thanks PB 12x12-002.jpg 
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #3 
Made using Day of Giving Thanks kit by Autumn Owl Designs. Versatile kit for many occasions.  

Giving Thanks LO-001.jpg 

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
newmomma4514

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #4 
I love the idea of thankful and family togetherness. To me this season has always been about spending time with my family and we recently started having a family game night once a week. It is so much fun! I love spending time with all of them. My daughter however... I think she's starting to understand just how weird the family she was born into is (and it shows on her face.) [smile]
I used the game of life combo kit
Challenges-008.jpg 

Autumn Owl Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #5 
Great pages everyone! And what a perfect kit for your layout momma! 
nadia

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
My Album 3-003.jpg Oh how I am thankful for snuggle time!  I used the kit Cozy Autumn Days by little scraps of Heaven Designs.
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #7 
Awww So cute Nadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadia
My Album 3-003.jpg Oh how I am thankful for snuggle time!  I used the kit Cozy Autumn Days by little scraps of Heaven Designs.

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.