MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Scraps 4 Charity

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Hello and welcome to October CEA Inspiration challenge. I know I am some few days early, so please be patient to the other challenges not up yet.

This month for inspiration I bring to you one of the paintings of Impressionist artist Degas. He is well known to people for his painting, especially his ballerinas.

This one is "Dancers Bending Down" and you can take from it inspiration for color, movement, style, subject, or whatever it inspires from you. I look forward into seeing your scrapbook pages.

Dancers Bending Down.jpg 

For doing this inspiration challenge for my CEA you get my part of the kit for October. This is my part:

preview.jpg 

Thanks to you for doing this challenge, and remember to use only kits from any MyMemories shoppes. (:

newmomma4514

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
this is my first time doing this so i hope this is the right place to put this... I used the color picker to grab colors from the image provided, then used embellishments from various MMS kits and freebies. CEA Challenges-002.jpg

LitaMaree

Reply with quote  #3 
Well...  I am not much of a dancer so I went with colors for inspiration.  Hope you like it... I used Flowers for Him Combo by Meryl Bartho.

OctCEAInspiration.jpg 

Reply with quote  #4 
wonderful pages 
here is mine using the MyMemories Blogtrain Music

MusicMagic-cea1014-inspiration.jpg 

Scraps 4 Charity

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #5 
Lovely pages you did for this challenge! Thanks to you. I will send you link for downloading soon (:
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.