MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Autumn Owl Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome to October! October is my absolute favorite month of the year. The colors, the food, Halloween, the transition from too hot to too cold - October weather is perfect for me. To celebrate, the featured kit challenge this month will have lots of choices!

You can choose to do the Halloween Featured Kit OR the Autumn Featured Kit.

[preview]  [preview]  preview.jpg 

For the Halloween challenge, you can choose to use either Nos Galan Gaeaf (combo 01 or combo 02) OR Na Vizuka Combo Pack. If you complete the challenge, you may choose 1 of the other 2 kits to receive as your gift.

preview.jpg  preview.jpg  preview.jpg 

For the Autumn challenge, you may use Tatyana Apul (combo 01 or combo 02) or Amara Sarat Combo Pack. If you complete the challenge, you may choose 1 of the other 2 kits to receive as your gift. 

Layouts are due by the end of the month. You will receive your free gift for participating as well AND a Loyalty Stamp. (Read about Loyalty Club here). You can choose to do one or both of these challenges, however I can only give 1 loyalty stamp.

manabita

Reply with quote  #2 
What a great challenge!!  Here's one from me using Amara Sarat.
Fall-Leaves.jpg 

Get $10 off MyMemories Suite 6 or 10% off all printed photo books and gifts by using my code: 
STMMMS13734

BarbN

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #3 
A fun challenge for a special time of year.  My daughter in one of her many creative costumes using the Halloween kit 'Nos Galan Gaeaf'.

Nos Galan Gaeaf T-01-004.jpg 

Autumn Owl Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #4 
Those are lovely!! I love this time of year, it just screams family to me [smile]
Autumn Owl Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #5 
Prizes/Stamps sent. Thanks again for doing this challenge!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.