MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
GailS

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
I love my Olympus. I have an E30 DSLR and the basic mid-range lenses to go with it. I started off with an E500 and three lenses, which I want to sell to support my habit [smile]

I have a Flickr gallery and belong to at least one Olympus group there as well.

I'd love to hear from other Olympus users! 

Lauri

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Gail!  I didn't realize you were an Olympus girl too!  I have an E-510 with a 300mm zoom that I use for my son's soccer games, and for bird photos.  I've had it for quite a while, and while I sometimes drool over other bells and whistles on other DSLR, I can't really justify upgrading.  But I did buy myself a SZ-31MR last November so that I would have something in my purse in order NOT to miss photo ops.  It's pretty cool for a Point-n-Shoot - 24x zoom in an incredibly thin body and has a touch screen so that you can tell it what you want it to focus on.  It sure is fun!
GailS

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
I upgraded because I started to shoot professionally and made a little money at it, that influenced my decision.  Of course I have my eye on the E3 but omgosh that's really up there in price...I would buy the premium lenses for the E30 first, and there's no way I make enough money at it to justify THOSE prices! But I can have a goal and a dream I guess!

I'll have to dig up some of my bird pictures out and share - hope they put in a photo gallery for this forum! [smile]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.