MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
ScrapAddict

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
I'd love to see a Photobook template available that has pages to cover all of the seasons and holidays in it.  I generally do a book per year and that would be awesome.  
Cheers!

Forum Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
This is a great idea! I'm going to file it away and work on it in bits. A book this big would take a lot of creation [smile] How many pages do you usually use for an entire year?
ScrapAddict

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Well, I usually have about 100 pages.  However I would imagine a template photobook would be around 40 with the major holidays/events of the year?  I do like to create some of my own pages that need personalization .  :-)  

Thanks!
Forum Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
40 is definitely doable. Right now I have a "Scrap the Year" Kit on sale with sticker dates for months, days of the week, years and such, and it is part of what I'm doing towards this type of photobook. I'll keep adding to my pile of stuff and work on this some more [smile]
LLL Creations

*My Memories Designer*
Reply with quote  #5 

haha...

I was reading through some older posts here and thought I would throw this out there.
I have a photobook called 'A Year Wrapped Up'.  It has a few pages for each month which is good for people who just want a quick yearly book (or a book for gifts).

If you use photobooks in My Memories you know how easily they can be adjusted and that other embellishments can be added easily.  It's a good start to a yearly book or a quick one done.

See it HERE ... and under 'Related Products' it comes in 2 other sizes.

Join me on facebook HERE -  Get up to date news on freebies, new items in the shop, sales and more!

Note: If you have already like my facebook page but are not seeing my posts it's because you have stopped interacting with it.  Come on over and just like a few posts or comment and you should start to see them again.  No interaction = they stop in your news feed.

Get $10 off My Memories Suite by using this promo code:
STMMMS29686
Get the software HERE

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.