MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
nonnasscraps

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
I have tried and tried to find an answer to my question. Hope this is the right place to ask! Is there a way to locate the listing of kits installed in MM 7? I have a bunch of kits, but it doesn't seem like I have all installed. Short of reinstalling each.....

thanks in advance.
Jeannie

sparky_kbs

Reply with quote  #2 
I'm sorry  but I can't answer your questions but I know who can, my CT Sue Garmiester is a pro at MMS, I will ask her to respond to your question, asap.

Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #3 

Hi Nonna,
Sorry I missed seeing your question. There is a forum category called "Got Questions". I see them quicker there. I will do my best to answer. I am presuming you are operating Windows and not Apple. Remember with the following, you are in programmes. Be careful.

Way #1
In My Memories programme using the browse button on the left under either elements or papers/backgrounds you can search for any folders you can also while you are here do the same path as listed below.

Way#2
To check your files using File Explorer go to C Drive> Programme files (x86) >My Memories>Components> either backgrounds or elements> either themes or 1-Designer Embellishments. You can now explore your files. Some may still be in folders you need to drill down further in.  

Any files you had in previous versions should have carried across. You can add files once you are in the above folders if you have them in a different location. Make sure My Memories Programme is closed before you add new folders/files.
Hope this is helpful. [smile]

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
nonnasscraps

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you! I looked for the other category and still missed it. I am using a Mac, but your information has helped. I thought that was what I was supposed to do! 

Sincerely, Jeannie

Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #5 
Glad it worked for you

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.