MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
SnickerdoodleDesigns

Reply with quote  #1 
Thank you for joining me in the January Quote Challenge!  This month I would like us to focus on all of the joys of life!  This is the theme of my newest collection, "Celebrate Life!"

“Life should not only be lived, it should be celebrated.” – Osho

Celebrating life daily is a way to develop an “attitude of gratitude” that can transform our outlook on life and our ability to enjoy what we already have.  Don’t wait for a special occasion or event. Celebrate the today, and every day.

Your Challenge this month is to create a layout, celebrating life!  You do not have to use my kit to participate. Just use any kit by any MyMemories designer that works for your page! You also may use whatever quote you like this month... as long as it is "celebratory" in spirit!

However, if you would like to look at my kit, you will find "Celebrate Life" HERE in my MyMemories shop!  Besides the Kit, there are lots of extra packs to help you create your celebration pages quickly & easily!

Here is some inspiration for you!

sd-celebrate-life-Glori-TDC.jpg  sd-celebrate-life-Jenni-TDC.jpg  sd-celebratelife-keevs5-600.jpg  SD-celebratelife-Linda2-600.jpg  sd-celebratelife-renee-02-600.jpg  sd-celebrate-life-RobinR-TDC.jpg  sd-celebrate-life-stacey-600pv.jpg  sd-celebrate-life-yobeth-TDC.jpg 
And here is my kit, if you would like to take a look!

Celebrate-Life-Pack-1.jpg  Celebrate-Pack-Bundle-1.jpg 

I look forward to seeing what you do!

See my entire MyMemories store HERE.

[designer_MM%20%281%29] 
My Blog     My Newsletter (for freebies, sales information)

Click HERE and use the coupon code STMMMS40410 to receive a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software, plus FREE bonuses when you check out!

kam0202

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Celebrate-Life-Challenge-Lucy-600.jpg 

I didn't exactly use the quote given...

SnickerdoodleDesigns

Reply with quote  #3 
GORGEOUS layout, Karla! I love how you have used the stitches to frame your page, and the sparkles to frame your photo. Well done. Thanks for participating in this month's challenge!

[designer_MM%20%281%29] 

Click HERE and use the coupon code STMMMS40410 to receive a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software, plus FREE bonuses when you check out!

Perline

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #4 
Here is mine ! Futur kit by myself Shades of Grey. It'll be released at the end of the month in my shop here : https://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/PerlineDesign

Personal picture taken in October 2015

PAGE CHALLENGE copie.jpg 

Reply with quote  #5 
What a gorgeous page!  It looks like your kit will be a winner too! Thanks for participating!

[designer_MM%20%281%29] 

Perline

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #6 
Thank you ! I hope it'll be loved ! Hugs
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.