MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
SnickerdoodleDesigns

Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome to the March Quote Challenge!  

Love that there is no one else quite like you. Embrace your quirks and your style.  Love your potential and that you have been created for a purpose. Love being silly; love being serious. And above all else, own who you are.  This is the inspiration behind my newest collection, "Love Yourself."

How often do we scrap events, family, friends, but don't mention ourselves, or even include ourselves in those photos?  

Your challenge this month is to create a page about YOU.  You may use any kit you like, by any MM designer. Please credit the kit and the designer, as always.

For your participation, I will PM you a gift which coordinates with "Love Yourself."

Here is some inspiration for you from my Creative Team, using Love Yourself. 

6-sd-loveyourself-Norma2600.jpg  17-sd-ly-Kay-TDC.jpg  20-sd-ly-lindaf2-TDC.jpg 
And if you are interested in taking a look at "Love Yourself" to see if it will work for you, here it is!

sd-love-yourself-kit600pv.jpg 
And it has lots of extra goodies to help you create your pages quickly and easily.

sd-love-yourself-coll-600pv.jpg 
I am looking forward to learning more about YOU!

See my entire MyMemories store HERE.

[designer_MM%20%281%29] 
My Blog     My Newsletter (for freebies, sales information)

Click HERE and use the coupon code STMMMS40410 to receive a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software, plus FREE bonuses when you check out!

dallasndillonsmom

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Should the entries be kept to a certain size, i.e. 600x600 px ?
SnickerdoodleDesigns

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi! I believe that is the best size to upload to the forum.  You can create it at the size that works best for you, then resize, if you like!  Thanks!

[designer_MM%20%281%29] 

Click HERE and use the coupon code STMMMS40410 to receive a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software, plus FREE bonuses when you check out!

dallasndillonsmom

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
entry 1.jpg 

I used to mini kits from the bundle A Visit With The Past.
Over the Fence designs &  ABD designs.

http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=OTFD-MI-1612-117918

http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=ADBD-MI-1611-116229

bthiels

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
I love, love, love the inspirational layouts.  The kit is fabulous.  I admire art journaling, just not good at it.
SnickerdoodleDesigns

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthiels
I love, love, love the inspirational layouts.  The kit is fabulous.  I admire art journaling, just not good at it.

I'm sorry you have to deal with this disease, bthiels. I have a friend who deals with it also, and I know it can be brutal.  Thank you for your layout!  I love how you used 2 different photos of yourself, and how you blended one into the background paper.  Thank you on your kind words about the inspirational layouts too!

[designer_MM%20%281%29] 

kam0202

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #7 
You need to love yourself inside and out...

Snickerdoodle-Layouts-600-040.jpg 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.