MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
SnickerdoodleDesigns

Reply with quote  #1 

Thank you for joining me in the May 2017 Quote Challenge! This month, here at My Memories, I am featuring Picture Perfect, which is my newest Collection Be sure to check it out while Introductory Pricing is available!

You are NOT required to use Picture Perfect for this challenge; however, it does work well with this particular quote challenge

Here is how the Quote Challenge works:

1. Create a layout using your favorite quote that describes how you feel about photography. 

You may use my featured kit, or any MM Designer kit you like.

2. Post your layout here in this thread (please provide credit to the designer)

Here are a few examples for you by my CT, using Picture Perfect, and below these are the previews for the Picture Perfect Collection, in case you would like to take a peek at them!

Rochelle - Picture Perfect - Garden Blendables - 600.jpg  sd-picture-perfect-Chrissy1-TDC.jpg  sd-picture-perfect-Kay1-TDC.jpg  sd-picture-perfect-lisa2-dss.jpg 

picture perfect pack-1.jpg 

picture perfect bundle-1.jpg 

I look forward to seeing what YOUR favorite quote is!

See my entire MyMemories store HERE.

[designer_MM%20%281%29] 
My Blog     My Newsletter (for freebies, sales information)

Click HERE and use the coupon code STMMMS40410 to receive a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software, plus FREE bonuses when you check out!

Perline

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #2 
Here is my layout with personal pictures. 

challenge mai Snickerdoodle.jpg 

I uses my kit Travelling in Greece, the add-on and my pack of travelling tags : https://www.mymemories.com/store/product_search?term=travelling+in+Greece

PV-elements.jpg  PV-addon.jpg  PV-Tags.jpg 

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.