MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
SnickerdoodleDesigns

Reply with quote  #1 
Thank you for joining me in the October Quote Challenge! This month, here at My Memories, I am featuring "You Are My Sunshine," which is my newest Collection. Be sure to check it out while Introductory Pricing is available!

You are NOT required to use "You Are My Sunshine"for this challenge; however, it does work well with this particular quote challenge!

All participants will receive an exclusive gift that matches the "You Are My Sunshine"Collection!

Here is how the Quote Challenge works:

1. Create a layout using the following quote: "You Are My Sunshine."

You may use my featured kit, or any MM Designer kit you like.

2. Post your layout here in this thread (please provide credit to the designer)

Below are the previews for the "You Are My Sunshine" Pack and "You Are My Sunshine"Bundled Collection. Extra Packs are available to help you put together your scrapbook pages quickly and easily!

You-Are-My-Sunshine-Pack-1.jpg 

You-Are-My-Sunshine-Coll-1.jpg 

See my entire MyMemories store HERE.

[designer_MM%20%281%29] 
My Blog     My Newsletter (for freebies, sales information)

Click HERE and use the coupon code STMMMS40410 to receive a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software, plus FREE bonuses when you check out!

Terrie Strout

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
family tree-034.jpg  family tree-039.jpg the first one is my grandparents with my pictures and theirs , the ebellishment  birds sekada
the second one is my moms sisters and embellishments are Divers 26 plidsgn  and 1 lousiel, and what ever the weather sun bright , my mem  and paper background 3 kasta.. so is their an easy way to find the designer of the product you use?   i just got the my memories program and then we went on 4 day weeks so havnt been able to get many extras [frown]   some day i will  

SnickerdoodleDesigns

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you for starting us off, Terri!

I love how you have used a black background with the pretty moon to highlight it.  What a beautiful memory page!

You created a gorgeous scene in your 2nd layout!  Well done!

You asked how to keep track of the designers products you use?  They usually have their designer name or initials at the beginning of the paper or element files.  When you download a product, do you keep the folder altogether?  The designer usually has other identifying information in that folder as well. If you are downloading freebies and putting them all into one folder, it becomes a little more challenging to keep track of designer names and product titles.

Thank you for participating in this months challenge!

Karen Schulz
SnickerdoodleDesigns

[designer_MM%20%281%29] 

Click HERE and use the coupon code STMMMS40410 to receive a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software, plus FREE bonuses when you check out!

kam0202

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
My nephew and his wife just had their first baby and the pictures are priceless...and perfect for this challenge.

Snickerdoodle Layouts-016.jpg 

kam0202

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
I forgot to mention that I used "You Are My Sunshine" by Snickerdoodle Designs.
jbylam

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #6 
my three grandchildren.jpg 

Using CU materials from very generous designers I made all of the elements in this layout.

SnickerdoodleDesigns

Reply with quote  #7 
Precious photos, Kam0202 and jbylam. Both definitely deserving of the quote, "You are my Sunshine."  

Beautiful use of the kit papers and elements, Kam0202! Nice blending of your photos too.

Great job on making your elements, Shirley!  Nicely done!

I will be sending you all a private message with a download link with some special "You Are My Sunshine" gifts!  Thank you for joining in the challenge this month!

[designer_MM%20%281%29] 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.