MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
SnickerdoodleDesigns

Reply with quote  #1 

Thank you for joining me in the September Quote Challenge! This month, here at My Memories, I am featuring Painted Autumn, which is my newest Collection (available here on September 8th). Be sure to check it out while Introductory Pricing is available!

You are NOT required to use Painted Autumn for this challenge; however, it does work well with this particular quote challenge!

All participants will receive an exclusive gift that matches the Painted Autumn Collection!

Here is how the Quote Challenge works:

1. Create a layout using the following quote: "Anyone who thinks fallen leaves are dead has never watched them dance on a windy day."

You may use my featured kit, or any MM Designer kit you like.

2. Post your layout here in this thread (please provide credit to the designer)

Below are the previews for the Painted Autumn Pack and Painted Autumn Bundled Collection. Remember you will find them here at MyMemories on September 8th! You can find the Pack HERE and the Bundle HERE.   Individual packs are also available

Painted-Autumn-Pack-1.jpg  

Painted Autumn Bundle-1.jpg

See my entire MyMemories store HERE.

[designer_MM%20%281%29] 
My Blog     My Newsletter (for freebies, sales information)

Click HERE and use the coupon code STMMMS40410 to receive a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software, plus FREE bonuses when you check out!

kam0202

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
I have two layouts for this challenge.  I LOVE the colors of the one with the blue frame and had to use them but I also wanted one more typically autumn.  I like how she did the flower which made it easy to use as a sun.  I recolored the falling leaves to match the layout.  You can see the original color in the one with the blue frame.
Snickerdoodle Layouts-015.jpg  Snickerdoodle Layouts-014.jpg 

SnickerdoodleDesigns

Reply with quote  #3 
These are both lovely, kam0202.  I like how you have carried the theme of dancing leaves through with your wavy border, and blended your photo into your background paper.

On layout #2, I love how you stacked your papers, and how you placed your clusters on theframe. They served to draw my right to your photo!

Thank you for joining in this challenge!

[designer_MM%20%281%29] 

Click HERE and use the coupon code STMMMS40410 to receive a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software, plus FREE bonuses when you check out!

Terrie Strout

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
35559994b.png 

from your kit and my picture of two leaves that were dancing [smile] on the water last fall...  

SnickerdoodleDesigns

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Terri!  Thank you for joining in this months' challenge!  Your layout perfectly matches this quote, and I'm glad to see you used your own photographs! Very nicely done!

I checked in the forum, and you have private messaging disabled.  If you will message me, I can provide you with the download link for your participation gift!

Thanks so much. I hope to see you in the October Challenge!

[designer_MM%20%281%29] 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.