MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
susyq532

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #16 
My son likes to help plant flowers so this LO is for him.  I used the kit Mountain Meadow by Winks Art Graphics.
https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=WAGV-CP-1312-48322

June challenges-035.jpg 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #17 
Hey, SusyQ... or is it Rhonda?  ;D  I was on my laptop and saw your post pop up.  My son's name is Nick!  Nicholas.  I'm so happy you used one of my kits, and I love the layout you created.  It's so heartwarming to see little ones learning to work and help.  The photos are precious!  Thank you for joining my challenge and posting this layout. 

Sending you your June WG Loyalty Stamp and a link for the extra prize just from me! 

Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie
Hey, SusyQ... or is it Rhonda?  ;D  I was on my laptop and saw your post pop up.  My son's name is Nick!  Nicholas.  I'm so happy you used one of my kits, and I love the layout you created.  It's so heartwarming to see little ones learning to work and help.  The photos are precious!  Thank you for joining my challenge and posting this layout. 

Sending you your June WG Loyalty Stamp and a link for the extra prize just from me! 

Thanks, Valerie.  SusyQ is my nickname.  My son is Nicholaus, and he really loves to help weed the flowers.  Or maybe just dig in the dirt [tongue]

Reply with quote  #19 
Getting mine in just in the nick of time :-)
2013-11-Thanksgiving-Evie.jpg 
I used:
Thank-a-Doodle by WinksArtGraphics.
Too Much Cute Wordart by Tina Chambers.
DoublePageTempl-Vole32-2 IndigoD - Part of it :-)
font is Bookman Oldstyle.

Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #20 
Oh my, the little kiddle in these photos is SO cute!  This is a great 2-page layout!  Love the simplicity... it makes the photos pop!  Great job MF.  Sending your stamp and the download link for the extra by PM.  Thanks so much for joining my challenge.  Look for the next one tomorrow!  ;D

Valerie

Reply with quote  #21 
I used "Summer Fun" by WinksArt Graphics Ready-For-Summer_web.jpg  Font is Lemon Day. I was planning to do a page about getting my yard ready for summer until I got this adorable photo of my grandson. I couldn't resist using it instead.
Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #22 
Ha, ha, he IS adorable!  I'm so happy you used this kit... it's perfect for this photo!  Love the way you put the paper-framed photo into the pool.  Very cool!  SO cute! 

Thanks so much for joining this challenge and posting your cute layout... AND for using my kit!  It's so much fun for us to see how our kits are used.  I'll PM your stamp and extra right now.  ;D

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.