MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Elizabeth

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
recipeclub200.jpg 

I've been working on (and eventually hope to finish!) a 4 x 6 brag book size for my daughter of all the things she likes to eat, that I cook. I figure if it's a challenge here too, I'll stay motivated to do at least a couple of cards a month. Right? Right.

A brag book holds the 4 x 6 cheaply printed photos from any photo developer, and in the little protected sleeves I won't worry if she spills sauce on the page. Not that she's interested in cooking right now, but later she will be. I hope! She'll have the option anyway!

Now is a good time for you to get whichever recipe cards done you want to for Christmas! My daughter isn't the least bit interested in cooking yet so I'll keep working on hers, maybe for a gift for next year. I'm always adding new things to our meals!

This is a loyalty card challenge.  See details on the loyalty card program here: http://forums.mymemories.com/post/july-loyalty-club-6963371?pid=1283349898#post1283349898

Hey, if I have to bribe you to do this along with me to keep ME motivated, then so be it!

You just have to scrap a recipe card (size doesn't matter; it can be a full 12x12 layout if that's how you want to do it) during the month to get the loyalty stamp - and I'll try to send them out twice during the month. I hope to inspire you to make a book too - especially since it would be great to start one now for Christmas gifts, eh? Make sure to include all your heritage recipes if you have any!

Please link your cards in this thread for July - I'll send out the stamps from here. Thanks!

Not required for the challenge, but should you be in need, there are lots of products in the store perfect for this purpose. Here are some examples:

[image]  [image]  [image] 

[image]  [image]  [image]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.