MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
manabita

Reply with quote  #16 
I am a Mac user... fairly new, as I just got my macbook, back in the fall.  Still learning tons.  Totally new to MMS, so don't really have a clue what I'm doing! [rofl]

Get $10 off MyMemories Suite 6 or 10% off all printed photo books and gifts by using my code: 
STMMMS13734

photowise

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonnasscraps
Has anyone had trouble with MMS 5 freezing? I am finally (hate to say it!!!!) using the software my primary scrapping software. But, it freezes! I save, I have max RAM on my Macbook Pro... 

YES!!
Please see my recent post on the Questions forum..... [frown]  *sad girl*
misskitty

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #18 
Hi, my name is Elaine and I'm a MAC!

I started digiscrapping my sons' homeschool portfolio's through iWEB until Steve, bless his heart, gave the entire iWeb community his middle finger on his way off this mortal coil. 

Switched to DSP and discovered how much more I could do with digital scrapbook supplies!  Now I just grab a blank page from iWEB any go bonkers from there.

And now I'm a refugee - again - from DSP but just as happy here.

Think it's really swell that mac users are deliberately connecting here!

I haven't purchased any other software yet but while I can do SO MUCH between iPhoto, iWeb and digital scrapbook purchases from Oscraps, there is a limit to what I can do.  I can see myself eventually growing to the point that I purchase software.

Good luck, my fellow ScrappyMacs!

carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #19 
I'm Mac user also and loving it. Mostly I work with Photoshop CS5 but then I'm a designer and used to the software. I also use My Memories Software and works great for me. Most people don't need the features and power of Photoshop so My Memories is a great option.

My store can be found HERE
Any looking to purchase My Memories Software the blow code with get you $10 off. Enjoy

$10 OFF My Memories Software CODE: STMMMS3764

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #20 
Another Mac user chiming in. Been a Mac user for years!! [thumb]

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #21 
Mac user for 8 yrs
lpfxglove

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #22 
Hi, I am also a mac user.  Have been using MMS and definitely still learning. Glad there is a group for mac users here.
teagranny

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #23 
Just wondering if anyone else uses a Mac...love that there is a scrapbooking program for Mac.  About time.  also into genealogy.

I am married and a  Mother, Grandmother and a Great Grandmother.

On the way out the door for an ultrasound for our next Great Grandchild. 

Fantastic..
Marlene
Papercrafting

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #24 
I have been a Mac user for 7 years and love it, wouldn't go back to PC if they gave me won. Mac is much more user friendly and easy to use after the initial learning curve.  I have used MMS since version one and am now using, and teaching, version 7. I teach at a life long learning college. 

I love MMS and came to it when I got my MAC because my old program was PC only.  So very glad I had to change as MMS is a much better program than what I was using. This program is so easy to use and very affordable. 

If you want to get a $10 off the purchase of a new program or an upgrade, you can use my Code: STMMMS0550. 
clskps

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #25 
new today 6.28.16 on my macbook pro
musicanna

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #26 
I know I'm super-late to this thread, but, Hi, I'm another mac user. For me I'm a longtime mac user (since I was a 3 year old on an old 128k in the 80's). I've been figuring out the MyMemories software as I go (I'm a long-time photoshop user though, since I was a teenager clunking around in photoshop 3 in the late 90's. Of course, my editing needs have changed though. I started out making fan sites for a certain boyband, ended up photo editing, and then ended up digi scrapbooking). It seems to me that there are some things that the MyMemories software can do that is more streamlined for certain types of needs, like tiling pics and radius'ing corners. I'm still figuring it out though. 
teagranny

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #27 
Good Morning to all!  wouldn't be without my Mac...only way to go (for me) 
Marlene
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.