MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Scrap Everything!

Ok, maybe not everything...  hopefully, though, we'll be thinking about recording memories that might not seem very special at the time, but that will be a sweet memory later, when you're going through the pages you have created, and that might not be remembered otherwise.  Some of you might do this already; if anyone has some fun ideas about what we could use as subjects for this challenge, please feel free to send me a private message.  I'd love to hear from you!  We can do some momentous occasions, too, just because.  Scrap Everything!

THE RULES:
  • Sticky Rule:  Layouts must be created with kits sold by the designers here at My Memories
  • You can join the challenge using any MM designer's kit, but you must use a WinksArt Graphics kit, one that you already purchased or a newly purchased one, to receive the prize for the challenge
  • Other rules for each challenge will be posted monthly
THE CHALLENGE SCHEDULE: 
  • The challenge will be posted on the 2nd Monday of each month. 
  • Layouts will be due by the last day of each month
  • Until the MM Gallery is completed, layouts need to be posted in the month's challenge thread; and it's not necessary to get your prize, but I would love it if you would also post your work on my Facebook page here:  https://www.facebook.com/WinksArtGraphics
  • The prize link will be sent after the challenge is finished to everyone who participates and uses a WinksArt Graphics kit.
I'm going to try to find out how to do coupons here at MM so if you would like to purchase one of my kits for the challenge you can do so with a discount. 

Join the first challenge on May 12, 2014!  It will be fun!  ;D

Valerie

Reply with quote  #2 
This sounds great Valerie! I can't wait!
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #3 
Can't wait for this to get started...sounds like fun

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.