MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #1 
KE_AZ_ChallengeHeader.jpg
Hi!  So glad you stopped by!  This challenge is easy.  [smile]  All you have to do is to check out any of my Blog Series posts, A to Z, which you’ll find on our My Memories Blog.  To find them all, first look down the right column on the blog for the list of topics and then click on Scrapping from A to Z.

Then using any one of the inspiration tips you find in my series, scrap a brand new page, post it here in this thread, and tell me which inspiration you're using.  For example for A, my blog post included using arrows in your layouts, so if you've used this idea, just mention in your post which one you used.  

A cool twist to this challenge is that you don't have to use the last post I made on the blog.  You can go back to the beginning of the series.  So even in November, if you want to post an idea from one of my blog posts several month earlier, that's fine!  These ideas are for you to use over and over.  

Everyone who posts during the month will receive this mini kit from me at the end of December. 

Important:
To get the prize to you, I'll need your first and last name and the Email you use for downloading files from our My Memories store, so please include your all of that in this thread along with your image or send me a Private Message through this forum with your information. 

December's A-Z Participation Prize:
[A-_ZChallenge_Prize_1712_01]   

Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
makeyesup

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
These photos of my granddaughter from her 2nd Birthday in 2006 show lots of JOY as I used J for Joy.

Variety of kits used - From Kathryn Estry's kits, Alphas recolored from Women Of Faith, Heart Button and Cluster from I Love You More, Papers and Pillow from Date Night and Cupcakes from Birthday Bash.  Stitches recolored by Doras Digitals.
Fonts are Andy and Kitten Squash.

Joy_1.jpg

KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #3 
Oh, how cute, Maureen!  Thanks for doing this! I'll ask admin to add the prize to your downloads page.
Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
Raevon

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
I haven't had time to do much until now but I thought I would do one with these particular photos - my mum died in 2013 and when we cleared out the house we found heaps of Christmas decorations, among other things.  So the question - how was I going to use or get rid of all the stuff?  My Country Women's Association Branch, of which I was President, needed some Christmas decorations and items for the children's Christmas parties, so I saw the opportunity of giving to the community by donating all or most of Mum's Christmas decorations to the Association.  I attended our meeting recently and was urged to take a photo of the Christmas tree because "that's all your mum's decorations", so I thought I would use it for this challenge by using Kathryn's Quick Page "Dear Santa" and MyMemories kit: MM9 Holidays, which came with the MM9 Software.  Thank you for the opportunity Kathryn, and thanks for looking.

MyMemories challenge-005.jpg 

Cooma NSW 2630 Australia

KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #5 
What a loving thing you did, Lola, donating your sweet mother's Christmas decorations for others to enjoy!  I'm touched that you used my Challenge and quick page to commemorate this gift.  I'll have admin put my December prize in your downloads, but I'll first need the Email you use for My Memories.  You can post it here or send me a Private Message by clicking right under your name on the top right of this page.  Thanks for participating, Lola!
blondecrouton

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #6 
S is for stacked papers.  Used the kit Santa's Helpers by Pat's Scrap:

https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=PSPJ-MI-1711-134439

Love the vintage look of this kit!  Here is my Grandpap and two aunts on a wintry day in 1923.

1923.png  stacked.png 

KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #7 
What a wonderful old photo and two adorable pages!  Thanks so much for participating again this month!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.