MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #1 
KE_AZ_ChallengeHeader.jpg
Hi!  So glad you stopped by!  This challenge is easy.  [smile]  All you have to do is to check out any of my Blog Series posts, A to Z, which you’ll find on our My Memories Blog.  To find them all, first look down the right column on the blog for the list of topics and then click on Scrapping from A to Z.

Then using any one of the inspiration tips you find in my series, scrap a brand new page, post it here in this thread, and tell me which inspiration you're using.  For example for A, my blog post included using arrows in your layouts, so if you've used this idea, just mention in your post which one you used.  

A cool twist to this challenge is that you don't have to use the last post I made on the blog.  You can go back to the beginning of the series.  So even in January, if you want to post an idea from one of my blog posts several month earlier, that's fine!  These ideas are for you to use over and over.  

Everyone who posts during the month will receive this mini kit from me at the end of January. 

Important:
To get the prize to you, I'll need your first and last name and the Email you use for downloading files from our My Memories store, so please include your all of that in this thread along with your image or send me a Private Message through this forum with your information. 

January's A-Z Participation Prize:
[9SsWyBo] 

Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
blondecrouton

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
U is for Uppercase letters.

Use Snow Sweet Village

https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=KEDS-CP-1112-9602

ppumb.png 

KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi, Linda.  Thanks for scrapping for my challenge and using my kit!  Who's the pretty kitty in the picture?  He/she looks wide awake and is thinking, "Where are MY presents?"  [smile]

I'll get my January bonus sent to your download page soon. 

Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
blondecrouton

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #4 
Pumba is his name and he loves to climb into drawers!  He does enjoy catnip presents  [smile]
KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #5 
Love the name.  We have one little old lady kitty, Amber.  It's funny how all the cats we've had have had their own personalities.  Amber's not much for playing, but she loves to cuddle.
[email protected]

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
I keep wanting to try this......just need to get up my courage.

Question:  Can we use any kit we have - - or does it need to be your kit - - or kits that are presently in the My Memories store?
KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #7 
Hi!  Yes, please jump in!  There are so many topics to choose from in my A-Z posts that I'm sure you'll find some you could easily do.  No, it doesn't need to be one of my kits (however, I'd love for it to be!  lol).  I am thinking it should be from MM, but I'll double check with the admin on this and get back to you.  Thanks for asking!
KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #8 
I spoke with admin, and yes, we do want you to use products that are in the MM store.  Just for you to know, I have all of my bundles 50% off.  [smile]
makeyesup

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #9 
U is for Uppercase, here's my L and F.
I too love large letters on a page and one of my favorite ways of using them are to shape a photo.  So I used Chublings font for the two photos and your Date Night kit. 
LollipopFairy.jpg 

KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #10 
Hi!  Glad you made it over here.  What a cute idea!  Thanks so much for playing along AND for using my Date Night kit.  I'll have admin put your prize in your MM downloads area.  It might be a couple of days, but look for it.  Oops, before I can do this, I need you to read the red note in my initial post in this thread.  Thanks!
genie

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #11 
winterweb.jpg  Here is my A-Z lo...W is for winter I used your elements from Magnolia Morning,Snowbird, Glitzer & Dancing in the Rain.
KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #12 
What a pretty page for them!  Thank you for participating, Genie.  I'll have admin slip the prize into your download folder.  😉
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.