MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #1 
KE_AZ_ChallengeHeader.jpg
Hi!  So glad you stopped by!  This challenge is easy.  [smile]  All you have to do is to check out any of my Blog Series posts, A to Z, which you’ll find on our My Memories Blog.  To find them all, first look down the right column on the blog for the list of topics and then click on Scrapping from A to Z.

Then using any one of the inspiration tips you find in my series, scrap a brand new page, post it here in this thread, and tell me which inspiration you're using.  For example for A, my blog post included using arrows in your layouts, so if you've used this idea, just mention in your post which one you used.  

A cool twist to this challenge is that you don't have to use the last post I made on the blog.  You can go back to the beginning of the series.  So even in November, if you want to post an idea from one of my blog posts several month earlier, that's fine!  These ideas are for you to use over and over.  

Everyone who posts during the month will receive this mini kit from me at the end of November. 

Important:
To get the prize to you, I'll need your first and last name and the Email you use for downloading files from our My Memories store, so please include your all of that in this thread along with your image. 

November's A-Z Participation Prize:

A-ZChallengePrize_1711_01.jpg   

Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
windswept

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Peanuts & Crackerjacks QP-Kathryn E-RS.jpg 

I used your Oct. 6th post Q for Quick Pages.  I fell in love with this QP of yours and bought it to do this challenge.  I am uncomfortable adding my full name and email here I hope it is okay I will PM with them.  Thank You for the challenge i just happened to see it in your newsletter.

Reply with quote  #3 
How cute!  Thanks for participating!  I received your PM and will get your prize to you.  [smile]
Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
blondecrouton

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #4 
How about P is for Page Frames?

Used Beary Sweets in the Cornfield  This kit has so many possibilities!!!!

https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=KEDS-CP-1308-39459

Here is a picture of my grandfather next to the family car, my aunts, uncle and grandmother inside, dad not yet born, but will be soon!

1929.PNG 

KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #5 
I love it!  Thanks for playing!  I'll have admin put my prize in your downloads section of your account.   [smile]
Graciela1

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
I used the layout Snowbird made by Robin as inspiration.

Created with Snow Birds by Connie Prince. Fonts Goudy stout and elephant.

http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=CPDS-CP-1611-116509

Birds.jpg 
my inspiration
KE_AZ_S_Snowbird_Robin.jpg

KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #7 
Very pretty winter pages, Graciela!  Thanks for playing and for sending me by PM your name and MM Email.  I'll ask admin to put my prize in your downloads section of your account.
makeyesup

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #8 
I made a page with P is for Page Frame, something I use often.  Layout is made with Lori Lakeside kit, another of my favorites.

Will PM my info as I do not want to post it here.

http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=KEDS-CP-1607-110341

HouseOfSevenGables.jpg

Raevon

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #9 
Here is my contribution to November 2017 using inspiration from November 2016 for the letter "F" and the letter "R" being F = Flowers and R = Roses.  From our garden.  This is my first attempt here and had a bit of trouble finding my way around but got there in the end.  Hope this is acceptable.  For the backbround paper I used the "Christmas Snow" paper pack from MyMemories.  An interesting challenge, thank you.  Thanks for looking.

Scrappin A-Z-003.jpg

Cooma NSW 2630 Australia

withnuts

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #10 
I used A is for Angles.  My daughter just took this photo in Seattle, and I love the angle of the building.  I used Snow Sweet Village by Kathryn Estry.  I will  pm you my info.

Pantages copy.jpg 

KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #11 
Wow!  Awesome layouts, Ladies!  Thank you for participating in my challenge!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.