MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Septembers Challenge for you this month from me is a My Memories Template Challenge.
Sept-Challenge-Advert.jpg 

Check out the Video Tutorial - Details HERE in Forum it will take you to my Facebook page where you can watch video and get ideas for the challenge.

CHALLENGE:
  1. Watch the Video Tutorial - like and share on Facebook (love you for that) [love]
  2. DOWNLOAD the Days Gone By template by Carena's Designs - IT's FREE
  3. Use the template and make your own layout but you MUST change it around and try out the techniques in the video - i.e.: adding photo, changing opacity of embellishments, moving embellishments to another position on the page and saving.
  4. Save your layout full size first, then save it again in small 600 pixel web version so you can post it here for us to see it. As much as I loved making the video for you, I'd love to see what you have made with the template too.
  5. I have a PRIZE for everyone who participates and shares your layout with us in this forum post. Don't forget to share it with your Facebook friends and any other media you love to use. Link them up and get them to join in too - the more the merrier. 

Here is a look at the My Memoires Software Template you get FREE.
Many thanks and bought to you by Carena's Designs - my STORE HERE (click for more freebies and great products)
[Days-Gone-By-Freebie]

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.