MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
SnickerdoodleDesigns

Reply with quote  #1 
What treasured keepsakes will you someday pass down to a child or grandchild?  Are you a seamstress who will teach them to use a thimble, scissors, or their first sewing machine?  Perhaps a crafter who will teach them to paint or use a hot glue gun?  A father who will teach your son how to put together model cars, planes, how to navigate woodworking? The Pass It On Digital Scrapbook Collection is a celebration of the footprint you leave on the lives of those you love, and that is my inspiration for your challenge this month.

Your Challenge:
1. Create a layout showing what YOU will pass on to the next generation.  
2. Use the quote "Pass it On" in your layout...  as a title, in journaling; however, you want to use it.

Participants will receive a free Pass in On Border!

Here are a few layouts for your inspiration:

SD-PassItOn-and-HSA-strip-it-7-keevs3-600.jpg  sd-pass-it-on-cathy-600.jpg  sd-pass-it-on-heike-600px.jpg  sd-pass-it-on-jenni-TDC.jpg  sd-pass-it-on-zanthia-600.jpg 

Pass It On Border.jpg 

See my entire MyMemories store HERE.

[designer_MM%20%281%29] 
My Blog     My Newsletter (for freebies, sales information)

Click HERE and use the coupon code STMMMS40410 to receive a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software, plus FREE bonuses when you check out!

jbylam

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
things that I love.jpg 

I've always been a crafter and self taught myself, but I would love the opportunity to pass on my knowledge to my granddaughters and grandsons.

gracegarden

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Very thoughtful project.  I love all that Challenges 9-17-002.jpg  Snickerdoodle creates.
SnickerdoodleDesigns

Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you jbylam and gracegarden for participating in this month's quote challenge. I really like the way you both used your quotes!  I'm sorry to be late in getting here! I am messaging you each a link to download a free Pass It On Border! I hope you find it useful!
Karen Schulz
SnickerdoodleDesigns

See my entire MyMemories store HERE.

[designer_MM%20%281%29] 
My Blog     My Newsletter (for freebies, sales information)

Click HERE and use the coupon code STMMMS40410 to receive a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software, plus FREE bonuses when you check out!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.