MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #1 
This month I am hosting the Quote Challenge. Here is how it works:

• Create a layout using the following quote "Laughter is a smile that bursts"
  • Post your layout on this thread and I will send you the mini kit below. See below on how to earn the entire kit.

You can earn the entire kit by completing each of the 6 challenges the designers are hosting this month. Each challenge you complete will earn you 1 part of the kit and your task is to collect 'em all!

Once you have completed all six of these challenges (on a minimum of 4 different layouts), post your layouts in the main CEA thread for September.
If you do, you will receive 2 Loyalty stamps for your Loyalty Club card.

Have fun!

Please note the quote must be exact. It has to say "laughter is a smile that bursts".

Here is the mini you will get for completing the challenge:

Alb2Rem_CEASept_Preview.jpg

Here are a couple of kits I have for 40% off in the store that would work well with this quote (you can use any kit you want, no purchase necessary). Sale Sept 1-15.

Doodle Me Happy:
DoodleMeHappy_1.jpg

Rainbow Love:
RainbowLove_1.jpg 

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

LitaMaree

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
I LOVE "Doodle Me Happy"!!  Here is my quote challenge and what a fun kit to work with [thumb]

Sept Quote.jpg 

Reply with quote  #3 
LitaMaree I love that kit too, makes for a fun layout great job! Thanks so much for playing along! I will send you a link to pick up the kit via pm. [smile]

Barb

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.