MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Carole

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Share The Luv Challenge for September
How this challenge works:
Each month I will feature a new kit from my store. Create a layout using the featured kit and post it here in this forum to receive a bonus kit for free!

*****This challenge is a Loyalty Club Challenge*****
Each month I will create a new Loyalty Card stamp which you will receive with your posting bonus. You can find out more information about how the Loyalty Club works HERE.

Featured Kit - Be Happy
This versatile multipurpose kit can be used for everything from everyday events to scrapping your most precious memories, and features cheerful daisies and a nice collection of elements with pretty papers in deep golden yellow and a nice range of neutral grays.

BeHappy.jpg 

Posting Bonus - Let's Go Sailing Again
This refreshing nautical themed kit features a nice selection of digitally painted elements and pretty papers in crisp white, bright red, and several shades of blue. Perfect for vacations and masculine pages, this is a great addition to any stash!

LetsGoSailingAgain.jpg 

To get Let's Go Sailing Again for free, here's all you need to do:

Create a layout using Be Happy and post it here in the Share the Luv Forum before midnight on September 30.
It's that easy!
[smile]

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
Oh my, Carole! That kit just makes me very happy. Love love love the birdie! :-) I'm in... :-)

MF
moog25

Reply with quote  #3 
Here's one from me. Unfortunately I was too busy to catch last month's challenge even though I bought the kit. I'm trying to keep up this month.
Remember_web.jpg 

Carole

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #4 
Moog, your layouts are always spectacular, and this one is no exception! [smile]

Reply with quote  #5 
I had fun putting together this LO with your kit Be Happy.
https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=CHSL-CP-1408-68381

September challenges-014.jpg 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #6 
Oh, what a lovely page SuzyQ! Those photos are an adorable and precious moment captured in time, and  you've scrapped them beautifully on this page! [smile]

Reply with quote  #7 
I got one done this month with the incredible Be Happy :-) Thanks Carole...without challenges, I think I'd rarely scrap :-) Thanks to Moog too, for her inspiration :-)

Be Happy by Carole Harden.
Cursive Months Elements by Lauren Bavin.
Acrylic Labels Days by Erica Belton.
font is Simple Simon.

2014-09-21-week.jpg 

Carole

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #8 
What wonderful photos, you know how much I LOVE your bird pics!! Beautifully done page, your journal for this year is going to be awesome when it's finished! [smile]

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.