MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Let's scrap photos of our pets this month!  I was watching our cat drag himself around our sofa on his side (the upholstery goes to the floor) by hooking his claws into the fabric and pulling himself over the carpet.  ???  Really?!  Silly, silly cat. 

Do your best to embarrass your pet with this page!  Or you could be kind and scrap a beautiful photo of your non-human loved one(s).  Check the rules below and join the challenge!
Kitten.png

THE RULES:
  • Sticky Rule:  Layouts must be created with kits sold by the designers here at My Memories.
  • You can join the challenge using any MM designer's kit, but you must use a WinksArt Graphics kit to receive the extra prize for this challenge.
  • Layouts need to be posted here, in this thread, by July 31th. 
  • Please also, I would love it you would show off your work on my Facebook page here:  https://www.facebook.com/WinksArtGraphics  (Not a rule, but very much appreciated!)
  • Everyone who participates gets a loyalty stamp!  Please note you can only earn 1 Loyalty Stamp per designer per month.
PLEASE INCLUDE:
  • Any colors you like... and definitely some journaling about your pet.
  • Please let us know the designer's name and kit name you used for your layout.
  • Photos, journaling or both.

Remember, if you use any of my kits, you will receive an extra gift along with your September Loyalty Stamp!

Have fun with it!   

Valerie  ;D

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
here is my layout using a free kit from WinksArtGraphics- Puppies
font is Sketch Nice

winksgraphic-puppies-charlin1.jpg 

Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi, Ayla!  Thanks for posting this cute page.  Your pup is so cute and looks very cozy all wrapped up!  I love that font!  Thank you, also, for using my kit.  I'll PM your stamp and a link for the extra gift. 

Thanks again for posting! 

Valerie  ;D

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #4 
We have a silly puppy that likes to go for rides.  And he will not miss a chance if he can help it.  I used the kit Mountain Meadow by Winks Art Graphics.
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=WAGV-CP-1312-48322

September challenges-021.jpg 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #5 
Oh, he's SUCH a good boy!!!  Love this photo, Rhonda, and your layout!  Very cool the way you cut out those papers.  Thanks for posting and using my kit.  Sending your stamp and will send the link for the extra gift by PM.  ;D
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.