MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
RvMacSouli

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi all,here a new challenge for August, using Steampunk Style.
It's a no required challenge the only things use kit from MMS design Shop or your own, & give credit is really welcome. Here is my shop where you can found all the necessary to create a steampunk LO.

Let's start the fun :

Show me something fun and curious you see this summer or during your last holidays, that can be anything, food, animal, people...
below you'll see mine, I did the LO using some different kit from my shop (Piracy, Knock'O'ClockTerracotta and In the Past Collection some other vintage kit ..) and a picture I took about a really cute & curious Bird, look like a curious Owl but is not is a "Tawny Frogmouth Chicks" if I've understand well, what the man who care of him said.
The challenge finish at the end of August and all participants will receive a gift.
I wish you to enjoy the challenge and the August Month, Have a great day[smile]

Challenge August 2015.jpg 

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 

Instantly thought of which photos I wanted to use. On a holiday with friends we stopped at a table literally on the road side. While setting out morning tea, hubby went for a walk. Discovered a lovely little creek. Wild flowers were blooming prolifically from recent rains, so there was a carpet of purple and yellow. Someone spotted this rock way up in a tree. It was a very hot day and we were about 6 hours west of the coast.
Steam punk is not a style I have used much at all. Hope this fits the criteria. Challenges-002.jpg 

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
RvMacSouli

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar

Instantly thought of which photos I wanted to use. On a holiday with friends we stopped at a table literally on the road side. While setting out morning tea, hubby went for a walk. Discovered a lovely little creek. Wild flowers were blooming prolifically from recent rains, so there was a carpet of purple and yellow. Someone spotted this rock way up in a tree. It was a very hot day and we were about 6 hours west of the coast.
Steam punk is not a style I have used much at all. Hope this fits the criteria. Challenges-002.jpg 

Super great Layout, I love the storie of Rock & Tree, Thanks for having done the challenge [smile]

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.