MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Wow, it's HOT here in northern California!  105 degrees yesterday!  I'm afraid we won't be able to end the summer without it getting into the 100 + teens.  I am so grateful for air conditioning!!! 

Soooo, for July, let's create pages to save memories of summer celebrations *OR a "Christmas in July" layout.  In America there is always the 4th of July, but your page could be about a birthday, anniversary, summer holiday, or just a BBQ or get-together with friends and family... and of course, your pics don't have to be taken this month.  They could be from last year.  ;D  I can't wait to see your creations!

THE RULES:
  • Sticky Rule:  Layouts must be created with kits sold by the designers here at My Memories.
  • You can join the challenge using any MM designer's kit, but you must use a WinksArt Graphics kit to receive the extra prize for this challenge.
  • Layouts need to be posted here, in this thread, by July 31th. 
  • Please also, I would love it you would show off your work on my Facebook page here:  https://www.facebook.com/WinksArtGraphics  (Not a rule, but very much appreciated!)
  • Everyone who participates gets a loyalty stamp!  Please note you can only earn 1 Loyalty Stamp per designer per month.
PLEASE INCLUDE:
  • *Red/White/Blue in your layout OR create a Christmas layout for our "Christmas in July" theme this month.
  • Please let us know the designer's name and kit name you used for your layout.
  • Photos, journaling or both. 
Here's a preview of the extra "Thank you" for using one of my kits for this challenge.  It's a sampler/mini from my CTR Kids kit.

WEBPreview_Sampler_300.jpg 

Be your creative self and enjoy this challenge! 

Valerie  ;D

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
Here's one for me for my weekly journal.  Looking at this just makes me smile :-) Thanks Valerie,
2014-07-06-weekly.jpg 
I used:
So Much Fun by WinksArtGraphics.
So Much Fun Addon by WinksArtGraphics.
Fonts are Simple Simon and Scriptina.

Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
Hey, Feathers!  It made me smile, too!  I love it; it's cheerful and happy and the photos are so fun.  Thank you so much for using my kits.  I always enjoy seeing layouts created with them. 

It's so great that you keep a weekly journal.  I tried doing a daily, but just didn't keep it up.  I'll have to try again! 

Thank you for joining my challenge and posting your fun layout.  I'll PM your stamp and a link for the extra "Thank you" right now!

Reply with quote  #4 
For my LO I used the kit Oh Beautiful by Winks Art Graphics.
https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=WAGV-CP-1107-4296

My son has recently discovered a love of BBQ, and I think nothing says summer quite like BBQ.
July challenges-026.jpg 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Rhonda!  What a happy page... I love it!  That photo is too cute... yeah, there's nothing like good BBQ'd ribs to make a guy happy.  The layout and journaling are great.  Thanks for using my kit and for joining this challenge!  I'll PM your July stamp and "extra" before the day's over. ;D

Reply with quote  #6 
We celebrated my grandson's birthday. I used "You and Me" by Karen Diamond Designs. The font is "Grand Hotel. Brain-Freeze!_web.jpg 
Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #7 
Oh, my goodness, Moog this is TOO cute!  He looks like he's reconsidering having another bite there in the middle.  That yummy flavor won out... what a darling page. Your extractions are amazing and I like the way you followed the curve of the paper with the photo progression.  Thanks for posting!  You beat the deadline!  ;D  Your stamp is coming via PM.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.