MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Soooo, I'm sitting here trying to come up with some fun idea for August.  Instead of specifying what kind of pictures to use, here's a template to give you inspiration for this month's page.  Use any subject, any colors you like, change the shapes of the layers or use embellishments, add a little journaling, just basically get your layout inspiration from this template.  After all, the whole purpose is to "challenge" ourselves... right?

TemplateGrabBag_WinksArtGraphics.jpg 

THE RULES:
  • Sticky Rule:  Layouts must be created with kits sold by the designers here at My Memories.
  • You can join the challenge using any MM designer's kit, but you must use a WinksArt Graphics kit to receive the extra prize for this challenge.
  • Layouts need to be posted here, in this thread, by July 31th. 
  • Please also, I would love it you would show off your work on my Facebook page here:  https://www.facebook.com/WinksArtGraphics  (Not a rule, but very much appreciated!)
  • Everyone who participates gets a loyalty stamp!  Please note you can only earn 1 Loyalty Stamp per designer per month.
PLEASE INCLUDE:
  • Please let us know the designer's name and kit name you used for your layout.
  • Photos, journaling or both. 
I'll be posting the preview of the extra gift very soon.

Have fun with it!

Valerie  ;D

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
This is a Fantastic template!!! Here is my page for August.
This is my grandson.

8-3-2014-Beastie-on-the-Beach-mikweb.jpg 

I used Sunny Day Designer Pack by Winks Art Graphics.

Font: American Typewriter Bold

Reply with quote  #3 
I tried to go to your Facebook page and got the message the page not found - the link may be broken or page removed. Just thought you should know. [smile]  The link at the bottom of your post - under your siggy does work.

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #4 
Kim, this page is SO much fun and really amazing.  You did such a great job and those photos are wonderful.  Thank you for using my kit.  I'll PM your stamp and get you the link for the extra gift within a week or so.  (It's not finished yet.)  ;D   Thank you for joining this challenge and posting your beautiful page!  Oh, and thanks for the info about the link.

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #5 
It's working now.  Thanks, again, Kim!  (It wasn't on your end.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikeel
I tried to go to your Facebook page and got the message the page not found - the link may be broken or page removed. Just thought you should know. [smile]  The link at the bottom of your post - under your siggy does work.

Reply with quote  #6 
Here is my LO.  The barn cat had kittens this summer, and hid them from us for quite a while.  When she finally did show us the hiding spot, the kittens were quite playful.  We had lots of fun with them.  My son is quite partial to the pretty calico kitten in the photo.  He named her Watermelon because she is so sweet.  I used the kit Mountain Meadow by Winks Art Graphics.
https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=WAGV-CP-1312-48322

August challenges-020.jpg 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #7 
Yay, Rhonda!  I'm so glad you see you here!  That kitten is so, SO cute!  I'd be partial to her too.  (Mama has quite a family there.)  The layout is beautiful, and I love what you have done with my kit.  Thank you for using it!  ;D

PM-ing your stamp and the link for the extra right now.  Thanks for posting!  Love it!

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.