MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
RvMacSouli

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi everyone Halloween is coming with the decoration and spirit of This great and fun Celebration. Show me a part of your Halloween festivity, or decoration or Fancy dress as you prefer. You can choose the style and the color palette you want.
Challenge October.jpg 
For my part I used the QP you'll receive as gift if you decide to participate.
QP done with my new Collection "Potion &Poison" a vintage collection who can be use for Halloween and other...
on this Layout You can see my hubby sit on the floor. Is creating "Jack" head, he decide the floor with a garbage near to him is the more simple way to do that, even if the dog come to lick it face [smile]
Halloween 2015 QP 02.jpg 
You can use product from my shop, is here or from other even freebies from my shop or from other,  but you have to use at least one element from 1 of my kit even an element from freebie kit, and only product from MMS designer Shop or yours. Give a credit is always good so don't hesitate, and the most important have FUN  [smile]

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
picking out the halloween pumpkin.jpg 

The most fun part of Halloween is picking out the pumpkin. I used This is Halloween-Have You Say Wizard I Pumpkins Screams freebies by you. My Other Ride is a Broomstick-Little Rad Trio. Hope you enjoy.

RvMacSouli

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Jbylam Thanks you for having done my challenge and a so cute LO Ethan look so Happy [smile] thanks again for sharing, you make me smile with the picture, the LO is super I love the way you mix the elements you use the freebie perfectly and I love the Broomstick - Little Rad Trio element's too, Thanks again, I just sent you a PM with your link for the QP, I wish you a beautiful day, and to enjoy the next Celebration of Halloween !!!
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.