MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #1 
I love using titles to tell part of the story of my photos, I find it adds a special touch. So for this month's challenge you will need to create a layout using word art.

Here are the details:

You must use one of the five title included in the Boyish Blue Word Art set (on sale this month 50% off) on your page to earn a June loyalty stamp.

Please post your layout in this thread by June 30 and I will send you your loyalty club stamp for June.

For all the Loyalty Club information please see visit this post to see how it all works. Fill up your stamp and you get $3.99 worth of product (your choice) for free!

Happy creating!

BoyTimeBlues_WordArt_1.jpg 

Here is a sample of a layout I created using "You give the best hugs" and the Boyish Blue kit:

Hugs.jpg 

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #2 
And another sample:

W07_8_2014.jpg 

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

jonyce

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
The word art in this kit is ADORABLE!!!   Love it!  [smile]

[A2R_5-005] 
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #4 
Adorable layout!! She is so cute and so is the layout!

Karyn

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #5 
I got to use two in mine and I paired them with the Hope Collection by W&W

1MM-June-002-title.jpg 

susyq532

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #6 
I love this word art!  I used the kit Boyish Blue, which has become a favorite of mine when scrapping pictures of my son.

June challenges-001.jpg 

Reply with quote  #7 
Karyn - Love that you got two titles on the page, looks great with the three photos - one of each child and then both in the middle, perfect!

SusyQ532 - Such a bright, fun layout.  Love that border on the strip of blue with the title at the bottom. So glad you like the kit and are getting use out of it. [smile]

Please check your PM, I sent everyone up to this point their loyalty stamps. Thanks for playing along. I love seeing what people create. 

Barb

carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #8 
WOW stunning layouts and example. Awesome

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #9 
2014 Project 52-p026.jpg 
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #10 
His outfit matches the kit perfectly! So adorable, just makes me want to hug a baby. [smile]

Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #11 
Still 19 days to get your layouts in. I am enjoying seeing what everyone creates! Thanks for sharing your layouts.

Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #12 
Alb2Rem-Title-Talk-challenge.jpg 
Kits used (all by Albums to Remember)

Boyish Blue Word Art
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=ARBP-WA-1402-52482

Chat It Up Freebie (Thank you for giving DSPers this mini kit!)

Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #13 
Tbear that is so cute, love the photo and the layout. Glad you were able to use the chat freebie. [smile] Love the added flowers to the word art, great idea.

apottinger

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #14 
AP-Alb2remboys2_edited-1sample.jpg 
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #15 
All that paint behind the photo looks great and what a perfect title for the photo. [smile]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.