MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #1 
Wow, I can't believe it is November already! As I type this the snow is gently falling outside so we hauled out the winter jackets this morning.

For those of you who celebrate Halloween I am sure you have a few photos on your cameras just waiting to be downloaded and have pages created. This month's Title Talk Challenge is to use one of the following word art pieces on your layout. Please post your finished layout below and I will send you a November Loyalty stamp.

HalloweenWordArt_1.jpg

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

nadia

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
I used the cute kit Halloween Dress UP for this title challenge!  I need to add some journaling later when I can think [wink]
phpI6urBhAM.jpg 

Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #3 
That looks great Nadia, the kids look adorable. Sending your loyalty stamp now. [smile]

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

newmomma4514

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #4 
I wish I could take credit completely for this layout... but it is a scraplifted, and Kamila-fied (tweaked...) design from Close to My Heart. This month my scrappin' mojo has been on the fritz so... ANYWAY I used halloween dress up for this, plus the title
Challenges-009.jpg 

Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #5 
That is an adorable photo and a great layout.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.