MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
RvMacSouli

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi everyone, I hope you had a great Summer, here is a new challenge to start well September.
Let Start the fun :
Create a Layout using at least 1 of my kit even if it's a freebie, my shop is here. Show a great place you've been recently and receive the QP I did for that challenge for gift. I wish you to have all a great day [smile]
Challenge September.jpg 

Bellow is my QP I did it using different kits (Paper from Back to School 2015, various elements from Butterfly Set 01, Knock'O Clock, leafs was from Dinosaurs ribbon from R&B Once Upon and film from Cinema)
On it you can see the place we've been my little Sister and I for this summer : Amsterdam, a beautiful city with many museums, long walk to do and great restaurant with healthy food, we have been in that great hotel : Max Brown and we enjoyed our time there.
For info the 3 X you can see on the right corner down on the LO is the Symbol of the City.
QP hotel 01.jpg 
I wish you to enjoy the challenge and to have a great day [smile]

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Well not really travel as it is only the next suburb.  Guess I don't get away much at the moment. I used your wonderful Burrterfly #1 kit as well as Save the Pengulin kit with the leaf from Dinosaur kit and the lovely filet from In the Past kit. The filet is my most used element.Challenges-003.jpg 

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
RvMacSouli

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
Hey Sugar that is great and give want to go in Holiday, the color are beautiful, Arww Thanks a lot for the compliments & for having done the challenge, wish you a great WE [smile]
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.