MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
ABeautifulMess

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello Gorgeous People!

It's  NOVEMBER ALREADY!

This month I am hosting a 'Use It All' Challenge.
I will provide you with a mini kit to create your masterpiece.
This mini kit that I am providing you matches my latest kits called,
"Destination Anywhere"

As a reward for participating, you will receive another mini kit from my latest bundle that is due out in another week called "Hello Autumn"
by yours truly
A Beautiful Mess!

The rules are simple:

Use all the pieces of the kit I provided here in
any manner in which you wish.
NOTE: Only the Journal Notes and the frames
you can use just one of each.   

You may use the pieces more than once.
Please feel free to add shadows and a title.
Once you have created your layout,
post it into this thread so everyone can admire it.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy this challenge!

My Facebook Page

Preview_01.jpg 

DOWNLOAD CHALLENGE KIT HERE

Here is what the matching kit Destination Anywhere contains:

For only $11.99 you get all this in the Bundle All:

1.  Destination Anywhere Borders

2.  Destination Anywhere Gorgeous Frame Clusters

3.  Destination Anywhere Beautiful Quick Pages

4.  Destination Anywhere Stacked Pages

5.  Destination Anywhere Tags

6.  Destination Anywhere Alpha

7.  Destination Anywhere Embossed Pages

8.  Destination Anywhere Train Edition

9.  Destination Anywhere Plane Edition

10.  Destination Anywhere Cruise Ship Edition

Web_Thumb_DestinationAnywhere-All-01.jpg 

Nelleke

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Sharon , Cool !
I will go for your challenge , thanks for the kit , see you back in here when I am done.. hugs xxx
Nelleke

Reply with quote  #3 

Here it is Sharon - my page - Awesome sky ! made by your loving kit , awesome papers and elem.in this kit.
thanks for the challenge and fun
shadowed my self
font - Arial
pict. free to use made by my niece Henny taken in our own place Lemmer

link image-Awesome sky !
Awesome sky ! (Custom) (Custom).jpg 
link gallery -Awesome sky !
http://forums.mymemories.com/album?action=show_picture&fileid=2500073

ABeautifulMess

Reply with quote  #4 
Nelleke you did a fantastic job with your creativity on this layout! Thank you sooooo much! I'll get in touch with you when I send you your mini kit prize. Thank you again!

[smile]
Perline

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #5 
It'll be my first challenge here ! I hope I can do a wonderful page. 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #6 
Here is my page :

CHALLENGE MYMEMORIES.jpg

I used a template from AB Digiscrape. The picture is from Adina Voicu, with her authorization. Shadows and WA by myself.

It's a very different style. I hope you'll like it.

Thank you for giving this free kit and for the fun. 

Reply with quote  #7 
Oh my goodness Perline! Your layout is VERY, VERY beautiful! I love the style. This is your FIRST challenge? WOW I am totally blown away. Guess what? It is my first challenge too! I love your word art as well. I will give you your prize mini just as soon as my matching kit is posted on MM.

Thank you so much for participating. [smile]
Perline

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #8 
Thank you so much ! Indeed, it's my first challenge here, on this forum but I made some in other forums.

And I love to make this kind of pages. I often make part of the pages of my own kits too.

Really happy that you love it 

Reply with quote  #9 
Hello Perline,

Awwww thank you so much. That is so good that you make layouts out of your kits too. That is something that I really need to do.

Wishing you a great weekend.

jbylam

Reply with quote  #10 
jess & case wedding day.jpg 

This is a lovely mini kit and I really enjoyed using it. This is my beautiful niece and handsome husband on their wedding day. The kit worked wonderfully well for this picture I think.

jbylam

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABeautifulMess
Nelleke you did a fantastic job with your creativity on this layout! Thank you sooooo much! I'll get in touch with you when I send you your mini kit prize. Thank you again!

[smile]

Pretty, Pretty layout. Hope to see you again soon.
jbylam

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Oh my goodness Perline! Your layout is VERY, VERY beautiful! I love the style. This is your FIRST challenge? WOW I am totally blown away. Guess what? It is my first challenge too! I love your word art as well. I will give you your prize mini just as soon as my matching kit is posted on MM.

Thank you so much for participating. [smile]

Perline, You did a fabulous job, I love looking at the artsy pages, but have no luck when I try my hand at them.
ABeautifulMess

Reply with quote  #13 
Hello jbylam,

Wow, you did a TERRIFIC layout! I love the way you cluster your flowers. I also like that you used BOTH frames, it really does look well together. I'll have to try that myself.

The pictures of your niece and her hubby are priceless. They make such a beautiful couple! How long have they been married now? Any kids?

Thank you so much for participating. It really makes me so HAPPY when I get to see people using my designs all the while showing their beautiful creativity. [smile]

Please know that I will give you the gift mini kit towards the end of the month. Please stay tuned. I'll have to be more organized for next month's challenge. I apologize.

Wishing you a most beautiful rest of the week. [smile]

ABeautifulMess

Reply with quote  #14 
Hello jbylam,

Wow, you did a TERRIFIC layout! I love the way you cluster your flowers. I also like that you used BOTH frames, it really does look well together. I'll have to try that myself.

The pictures of your niece and her hubby are priceless. They make such a beautiful couple! How long have they been married now? Any kids?

Thank you so much for participating. It really makes me so HAPPY when I get to see people using my designs all the while showing their beautiful creativity. [smile]

Please know that I will give you the gift mini kit towards the end of the month. Please stay tuned. I'll have to be more organized for next month's challenge. I apologize.

jbylam

Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Hello jbylam,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Jess & Case have been married for 19 years and they have 3 beautiful daughters (who made me a great aunt). I scrap them quite a bit too! You don't have to apologize for anything because I really enjoyed doing this challenge. I have been trying to contribute as much as I can to the forum because I really want to get more people involved. I have been putting the layouts on my fb page and giving a link to the forum so others can join in the fun.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.