MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
nonnasscraps

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
Does anyone know if I can set up my MM5 to use the photos from iPhoto? That would be so very convenient! TIA.

Jeannie

dmackenna

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Also, what about Aperture?  
We have all our photos using the RAW format in Aperture.  With Storybook creator you just dragged from Aperture (in Mac) into the windows software and could 'paste' the images in the queue.  Even if we can't get aperture to work, we can also open our aperture libraries with iPhoto, so could do it that way.

Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #3 
I have never tried MMS on a Mac. You can access anywhere you store your photos from MMS even EHDs.

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
dancejo

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
I am also a Mac user, how do you round the corners of a photo box in MM6??? I see there is a tutorial for a PC, but none for a Mac.
Thanks
Love MM6
Jo Ann
nonnasscraps

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
Hi! You won't believe how easy this is! Drag your photo to your page. Be sure the photo is selected. In the Photo tab of the Control Panel, select "Shape". When the window opens, scroll down to the square with "rounded  corners."  Double Click to select and voila! It is done. 

Hope this helps! 

Jeannie

Albums to Remember

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #6 
I imagine corner rounding is done the same way on a PC or Mac but I will double check with my CT member who works on a Mac to make sure. One way to round photo corners is to simply choose that shape from the photo shape box.

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

clskps

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #7 
When I bought MM for Mac yesterday, I assumed I'd be able to use my photos from PHOTOS (formerly iPhoto)...makes sense, right? But I'm completely stuck on how to import photos!  I can't get to the pictures; I only get weird file folder name.  Help!!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.