MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
aneczkaw

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
I am on vacations and I cannot send posting bonuses now , sorry , I will do this when I come back-

25 of June !

So if anyone want to take part in the challenge there is still time !

[vintagecornerjpg1]
Vintage Memory Board

This is one of my first and old vintage kits but I still love it .
My inspiration to this kit came from the real memo boards.
If you would like to be inspired by real memo boards go here .

So my kit this is my digital version of French "pele mele" memory board , where you put photos,important notes behind the strings and ribbons or just hang them. The kit contains ready to use 2 memory boards (1100x1100 pxl; with and without date elements; png files.

I would love to see what you would like to put behind the strings or ribbons.

[vintagememoryboard] 

Challenge Rules :

1. Create a layout using my kit Vintage Memory Board  now on great sale !
You can also add to page elements created by other MM designers .

2. Post your layout in this thread to get a posting bonus.

3. End of the challenge on June 15th :-)

And here is your posting bonus :

[aneczkaw_vintage_corner_preview1] 

This mini kit contain 3 papers and 1 element.
The second part of this mini kit you can win in my second challenge " Vintage Postcard"(It will be posted in my "Vintage Corner" later.)

Have fun with the challenge !

Anna aka AneczkaW

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Awesome!! I came here from the Postcard Challenge. Of course I am doing this one, too! What great prizes, and a wonderful kit for the challenge as well! Thanks so much!! [smile]

Connyni

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
I love all things vintage. The memory board is such a great idea. I have documents and other "stuff" that I have scanned in and was looking for a way to display them on the page. Here is what I came up with. The possibilities are endless. Hope you like it Gerda.jpg 
aneczkaw

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #4 
I love it Connyni ! You have created the perfect memory board. Love all the documents and stuff you have put behind the strings - very beautiful ! Thank You for taking part in my challenge ! I will send you my posting bonus for a minute or two :-)

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Anna,
I really enjoyed your Postcard challenge and decided to create a pinboard as well!  This is my interpretation of a working pinboard in my office, with photos of family and work documents (if you look closely you'll see my postcard in there as well!)

Thank you
Craig

Pinboard-001.jpg

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #6 
Great pinboard Craig ! I like how you pinned  your family photos and of course I recognize the postcard , I have never thought that my two challenges can be linked so creatively . Very cool ! Thank you for taking part in my challenges !

p.s I like  your signature tag ! ;-)and I have seen your site , you have a very creative and interesting work.

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #7 
Hi Anna,

I love this challenge and want to participate, but am having internet connection problems right now. How long do you plan to keep this open?

Save
aneczkaw

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #8 
Hi  and welcome the night shadow !

A few people asked me about this , we have a lot of new members at forum so I have decided to end my both Vintage challenges on June 15th :-)

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #9 
thanks for putting this one on sale, I love it! my layout was done with a little help from Remembrance of Times Past by Nutkin Tailz Designs (also available in the store) and its my dad's uncle, a war cartoonist who never made it back from the war.

1-MM-000-memboard.jpg 

NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #10 
wow this is sensational [smile] love this challenge Anna..well done Karyn and Anna [smile]

[email protected]

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #11 
Hi Anna,

Finally got my internet connection repaired. Thank you for keeping this wonderful challenge open. I enjoyed it.

Elaina/aka Nightshadow

vintagememoryboardemk.jpg

Save
aneczkaw

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #12 
Beautiful pages Karyn and Elaina !

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #13 
Hi Anna, thank you for inspiring me to create layouts again - your vintage memory board kit is just lovely! I haven't got access to my old family photos and documents at the moment to I decided to use the board for some of my happiest memories of last year. I really enjoyed putting this together - but I'd forgotten just how many layers one layout can have!!! [biggrin] 

MemoryBoard-4web.jpg 

Credits: Vintage Memory Board by AneczkaW, Orange Clip by K-Joi and Chalk Journal Card by Heidi Nicole. Font: AR Christy. [smile]

[MM_siggy6_zps7701dfa6]   

{siggy tag by AneczkaW & butterflies by Lora Speiser}

When my little grandson (just learning to speak) spotted me among the flowers at the local garden centre, his face lit up and he ran towards me, excitedly shouting 
*Gannyyyy!* ~ hence my username! [biggrin]
aneczkaw

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #14 
Thank you Helen ! Now you inspired me , I didn't think that the board can look soooo cooool with so many different  photos . Fantastic page Helen !

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #15 
Here's my page. This is my great aunt Betty. "Vintage Memory Board" by Aneczka W Designs. The font is CK True Type. Memory-Board_Betty-at-Work_web.jpg

This was a quick one, I would have liked to use more photos and memorabilia, but I haven't scrapped much due to my recent move and just got back to scrapping today , only to realise the due date was today.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.