MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
BarbN

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #16 
Photos from our honeymoon to Toronto, Canada.  MM5 Spring in Bloom, tape from Sweet Memories(ADB Designs).

37619899b.png 

Karyn

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #17 
I've been working on my cruise album and this was perfect for one of my pages. the other kit I used is Cruise Pack by Albums to Remember 

1-MM-002-Page-2.jpg 

aneczkaw

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #18 
Sugar , Karyn and Barb fantastic postcards !
One postcard and so many creative postcards !
Thank You !

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #19 
I used a photo I took last fall when we took a mini trip to Mt. Dora Florida. I love taking pictures of birds, and I live in the right place for it. [smile] I didn't use any embellishments but I did use a Topaz Filter effect on the photo to age it and then added a mask. This was a fun challenge.

Elaina/aka
Nightshadow

postcardchallenge - Copy.jpg

Save
TillM

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #20 
Thank you for this fun challenge and the lovely postcard.  This is my layout, I used Nutkin Tailz Designs Mai Sayam paper  http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=LNNT-CP-1305-32914&r=nutkintailz_designs and cherry blossom and bamboo brushes (author unknown).
Postcards-from-Japan-web.jpg

NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #21 
wow what an awesome set of postcards here...love em all ladies [smile]

*Gannyyyy!*

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #22 
Hi Anna, thank you for the free postcard and the inspiration to get me scrapping again. I made a quick layout for this challenge and you got me motivated to try your memory board challenge too! Hope I'm not too late posting here...

Greetings-4web.jpg 

Credits: Vintage Memory Board and ATC cards by AneczkaW, Paint Splatter (used as photo mask) and Frame by Meryl Bartho, Brush by Mamrotka Designs. Font: Gigi. I used filters and blend modes to create a painterly effect. [smile]

[MM_siggy6_zps7701dfa6]   

{siggy tag by AneczkaW & butterflies by Lora Speiser}

When my little grandson (just learning to speak) spotted me among the flowers at the local garden centre, his face lit up and he ran towards me, excitedly shouting 
*Gannyyyy!* ~ hence my username! [biggrin]
aneczkaw

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #23 
Thank you TillM for your page ! Love how you put these postcards on the background ! Great job !

Beautiful page Helen  ! Very , very creative page ! Thank you for your nice words .

No, its not too late ...
I still wait for the pages , if anyone would like to take part in my challenges it's still time :-)

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.