Jen Wright Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi Everyone!!!
Welcome to my Beach Bungalow.
[BeachBungalow_jenwrightdesigns_banner] 

a little about me...

[11-e1401280972134] 
  I'm married and mom of 2 (DD-20yr & DS-7yr *adopted) and if you couldn't guess..i love the beach.  I currently live in Georgia but have lived in Michigan, Alabama (Mobile) & North Carolina (Mountains)

When i'm not designing, you'll find me crocheting, knitting, playing video games with my kids or working out. Our whole family (including 7yr old) loves to cook. We create, re-create, or try new recipes every week. Our favorite channel is Food Network.

Favorite TV Shows: Blacklist, Revenge, Walking Dead, Good Wife, Perception, Real Housewives
Favorite Authors: James Patterson, Mary Higgins Clark

I love to show people how to take something that looks complicated and make it easy with step-by-step instructions so they can make beautiful layouts & projects they love and are proud of.

I have 3 furry babies....our cats are Jellybean(main coone), Coco (black shorthair) & muffin (tabby-mackerel). They are ALWAYS on my desk while I work. They think its "their" desk and use their paws to push things off my desk they feel shouldn't be there.    

[50-e1401280395221]  [37-e1401280400993]  [53-e1401280408465] 

THE CHALLENGES:
I will post new challenges both weekly and monthly. They will be listed in the title if they are a Monthly or Weekly Challenge.

Now i'd love to hear more about you!

Tell me more about you...
  • your favorite hobbies...
  • your favorite tv shows or authors...
  • do you have pets? *if so, share a pic of your baby(ies)...
  • what are your favorite kinds of kits/freebies...
and the most important question I'd love to see you answer...
  • What are your favorite challenges and what would you love to learn or "play" in the Beach Bunglow??

I'm so excited you are here and can't wait to get to know my new beach buddies...
maybe you can choose a special "beach bungalow name..."mmmm... my name would be...
"Beach Monkey Mom"

Welcome to the Beach Bungalow...grab your favorite tropical drink and chat a while!

Ethereal_sheep

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 

This sounds like fun!
My favorite hobbies:  Watercolor painting, digital scrapbooking

TV shows:  Star Trek (The Original Series, The Next Generation, DS9, and Voyager) and Korean Drama

Current furbabies: Gary-old greyhound, Ruby-mutt, Stevie-blind cat, Home Boy-resident mouser, 2 chinchillas (Bert and Chimichanga).   I don't have any fabulous pictures at the moment

Favorite kinds of kits: Kits that aren't 100% themed since they can be used for so much!

Favorite challenges - template (with template provided) challenges. "Recipe" challenges are fun too.  Also trying to imitate pretty advertisements etc.

Nutmeg

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 

Favorite hobbies: reading, cross-stitching, digital scrapbooking

Favorite TV shows: Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Grimm, Eureka….I’m kind of a geek when it comes to tv shows.

Favorite Authors: Brandon Sanderson, Diana Gabaldon, Sharon Kay Penman, Edward Rutherfurd, among others (thank goodness you didn’t ask for my favorite book!)

Pets:  I have two cats, sisters from the same litter, named Sally and Ming. They are both the sweetest things ever, and the world’s biggest pests.

Favorite kinds of kits: kits that are more general

Favorite challenges: template challenges

Jazz2000

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi!  I'm Angi.  Mom to 4 kids, dd-14, ds-12, ds-9, & ds-7.

Hobbies:  scrapbooking, photography & cross-stitch (though I haven't done it in awhile)

TV shows:  Star Trek, LOST, The Closer, Major Crimes, How I Met Your Mother, Downton Abbey

Favorite kinds of kits -  Disney related, zoo & Montly Pocket scrapping style

fav challenges - Recipe type, template, scraplift, font, etc.

Pets - I got my 2 older kids Bengal cats this past Christmas
IMG_1793.JPG 

Jen Wright Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #5 
Those are beautiful cats! I've never seen white bengals!! Glad you're here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz2000
Hi!  I'm Angi.  Mom to 4 kids, dd-14, ds-12, ds-9, & ds-7.

Hobbies:  scrapbooking, photography & cross-stitch (though I haven't done it in awhile)

TV shows:  Star Trek, LOST, The Closer, Major Crimes, How I Met Your Mother, Downton Abbey

Favorite kinds of kits -  Disney related, zoo & Montly Pocket scrapping style

fav challenges - Recipe type, template, scraplift, font, etc.

Pets - I got my 2 older kids Bengal cats this past Christmas
IMG_1793.JPG 

Jen Wright Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #6 
Ahhh Another Whovian I see!!! Don't Blink!!!!!!! OMG who doesn't love Carter and Eureka!? What...no Warehouse13??? LOL
Another cat lover.. awesome!!!
Welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutmeg

Favorite hobbies: reading, cross-stitching, digital scrapbooking

Favorite TV shows: Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Grimm, Eureka….I’m kind of a geek when it comes to tv shows.

Favorite Authors: Brandon Sanderson, Diana Gabaldon, Sharon Kay Penman, Edward Rutherfurd, among others (thank goodness you didn’t ask for my favorite book!)

Pets:  I have two cats, sisters from the same litter, named Sally and Ming. They are both the sweetest things ever, and the world’s biggest pests.

Favorite kinds of kits: kits that are more general

Favorite challenges: template challenges

diturpin

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #7 
I'll jump in and test the water! I'm Diane but have always been Di in the scrapping world.

Hobbies: sewing, digital scrapping.

Favorite TV shows: the Blacklist, Downton Abbey, Dr. who, I love BBCAmerica

Furbabies- we have one dog, Kayleigh who is a Boy Scout Camp dog. We rescued her as a puppy. Her mom was a Jack Russell Terrier mix but her dad might have been a coyote. Sorry, no pic at the moment.

Challenges- any, I'm not particular. I[smile]
Jen Wright Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #8 
Hi Diane!!
Another Whovian.. welcome!!!!
Oh Blacklist.. that show is amazing.. I never miss it!! Family fav!
Downton Abbey.. let me say its hilarious if that music starts, my husband flies down the stairs from putting our son to bed, to watch it!! Yup..he loves a good chick flick!

Oh a Jack Russel.. that was my first dog when i moved from home. They are graet and loving dogs!!!!

Glad you joined in!! Hugs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by diturpin
I'll jump in and test the water! I'm Diane but have always been Di in the scrapping world. Hobbies: sewing, digital scrapping. Favorite TV shows: the Blacklist, Downton Abbey, Dr. who, I love BBCAmerica Furbabies- we have one dog, Kayleigh who is a Boy Scout Camp dog. We rescued her as a puppy. Her mom was a Jack Russell Terrier mix but her dad might have been a coyote. Sorry, no pic at the moment. Challenges- any, I'm not particular. I[smile]

susyq532

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #9 
My name is Rhonda.

Favorite hobbies:  scrapbooking, both paper and digital; attempted gardening; quilting; reading

Fave shows:  Rizzoli & Isles, Deadliest Catch, CSI

Fave authors:  JD Robb/Nora Roberts, Agatha Christie

Spoiled furbabies:  1 purebred Australian Shepherd, 1 rescued mutt, 2 rescued kitties

Kinds of kits:  more general kits based on coordinating colors

Fave challenges:  I really like all the challenges I've participated in, but if I had to pick a favorite I'd say the recipe type of challenge.

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #10 
Hi Rhonda! Welcome to the Beach Bungalow!

MMM... I see you like Rizzoli & Isles!! We just discovered this show 1 month ago so i'm in the current season but haven't watched anything before.  This show is awesome. I knew Rizzoli from Law & Order days and isles from NCIS as Kate.  Great addictive show!!!

Nora Roberts.. my daughter and i love her books!

Wow you have a bunch of furry babies!! have you joined our About Me Bingo Card Challenge? I'd love to see those furry babies!!!

welcome!! Thanks for sharing with us!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by susyq532
My name is Rhonda.

Favorite hobbies:  scrapbooking, both paper and digital; attempted gardening; quilting; reading

Fave shows:  Rizzoli & Isles, Deadliest Catch, CSI

Fave authors:  JD Robb/Nora Roberts, Agatha Christie

Spoiled furbabies:  1 purebred Australian Shepherd, 1 rescued mutt, 2 rescued kitties

Kinds of kits:  more general kits based on coordinating colors

Fave challenges:  I really like all the challenges I've participated in, but if I had to pick a favorite I'd say the recipe type of challenge.

susyq532

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #11 
Jen - Yes, I did do the Bingo card challenge, and I did include pics of my fur babies.  Here are a couple more pics.
2014-04-27 14.02.43.jpg 

dogs 2.jpg 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #12 
Oh those babies are adorable. I love the puppy and cat together. That tells you the sweet spirit they have!!! oMG they are so adorable!!!! Thanks for sharing. I'm a sucker for furry children.
Quote:
Originally Posted by susyq532
Jen - Yes, I did do the Bingo card challenge, and I did include pics of my fur babies.  Here are a couple more pics.
2014-04-27 14.02.43.jpg 

dogs 2.jpg 

gottcha3

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #13 
Is it too late to be involved?  I have never done a challenge before but thought I would try.

Nancy
Jen Wright Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #14 
Not at all.
I will have challenges every month also with step-by-step instructions.
if you go to this link (main thread of Beach Bungalow) you will see choices.
http://forums.mymemories.com/?forum=373618
This the last day to enter the "ABOUT ME" Challenge but I do have step-by-step instructions so you have until Midnight EST today.
I hope you'll join us.
I will be posting a new challenge tomorrow too!

I'm so glad you are here!
Do you have the My Memories Suite Software?

Hugs! Jen
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottcha3
Is it too late to be involved?  I have never done a challenge before but thought I would try.

Nancy

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.