MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 11      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
Lisa J.

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 76
Reply with quote  #31 
I love all the *FAMILY* feeling we have here now!! Especially Lil and Arlene!! Just like sisters do!  I am glad you Peeps are enjoying this new fun place to hang out!!  

Woo hoo! 

__________________




EMAIL: [email protected]
LLL Creations

Avatar / Picture

*My Memories Designer*
Registered:
Posts: 894
Reply with quote  #32 

__________________


Join me on facebook HERE -  Get up to date news on freebies, new items in the shop, sales and more!

Note: If you have already like my facebook page but are not seeing my posts it's because you have stopped interacting with it.  Come on over and just like a few posts or comment and you should start to see them again.  No interaction = they stop in your news feed.

Get $10 off My Memories Suite by using this promo code:
STMMMS29686
Get the software HERE

Jessica Creedon

*Speed Scrap Princess*
Registered:
Posts: 49
Reply with quote  #33 
This is so exciting!  I need another thing to consume my time! LOL  Just kidding!  I am so glad that we finally have a forum style place to visit with each other!
__________________
dillydoodles

I'm new around here
Registered:
Posts: 45
Reply with quote  #34 
Aww, thanks so much Lisa. We aims ta please.  

Jess, I know what you mean. Between Facebook, Forums, Galleries, Pinterest, Twitter, yada, yada, the days aren't long enough.   But I'm glad MyMemories finally has a real forum.

Jessica Creedon

*Speed Scrap Princess*
Registered:
Posts: 49
Reply with quote  #35 
Arlene, I love your siggy!  Looks great and is super cute!  
__________________
puroplepassion

I'm new around here
Registered:
Posts: 2
Reply with quote  #36 
hi There im kylee just bought the software a few days ago when it was on special am so amazed at how easy it is to use. I should of bought it years ago. Im from New zealand and love digi scrapbooking have built up a huge collection of scrapbooking material which i entend to  use
__________________
Kylee
Lisa J.

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 76
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by puroplepassion
hi There im kylee just bought the software a few days ago when it was on special am so amazed at how easy it is to use. I should of bought it years ago. Im from New zealand and love digi scrapbooking have built up a huge collection of scrapbooking material which i entend to  use


Welcome Kylee!! We are so excited to have new friends from ALL around the world! Be sure to check out our YouTube channel for some fun little video tutorials if you get stuck!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MyMemoriesSuite

__________________




EMAIL: [email protected]
Sonya

I'm new around here
Registered:
Posts: 6
Reply with quote  #38 
Hi Lisa,
How about a discussion area for organizing all the great stuff we find here at MM? 
Marcie

I'm new around here
Registered:
Posts: 6
Reply with quote  #39 

Great job on the new forum.  Now we have a great place to hang out!

bbeus

I'm new around here
Registered:
Posts: 21
Reply with quote  #40 
I am so glad to have found this forum! It has already been so helpful! I'm just getting back into scrapbooking and new to digital and I am LOVING MMS. I don't want to do anything else! Also the questions I have asked to the support staff and their responses have been quick and helpful. 

Barb B. 
Unregistered
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbeus
I am so glad to have found this forum! It has already been so helpful! I'm just getting back into scrapbooking and new to digital and I am LOVING MMS. I don't want to do anything else! Also the questions I have asked to the support staff and their responses have been quick and helpful. 

Barb B. 


I am in the same boat.. but lovin' learning and scrapping with MMS.
terri

I'm new around here
Registered:
Posts: 1
Reply with quote  #42 
Hi... I am so glad to see this forum... I just received the MMSuite software this week and can't wait to get scrapping...
I am one of "those People" who has boxes and boxes of old photos just waiting to be organized.
I am sure I will have many questions since I am new to the digital scrapbooking... ... Thanks for this great supportive site!
snackpackgu

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 290
Reply with quote  #43 
Wow - just look at all the new people here.  This is fantastic!!  Hello and welcome.  I think this forum is going to be so much fun.

Lisa - can we have a place to just chit-chat and get to know each other better?  Something like a coffee-lounge?

Thanks for all of your hard work putting this together.  It's so cool  

__________________
 
~~ Hugs from Debbie ~~  
 
 
Lisa J.

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 76
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Originally Posted by snackpackgu
Wow - just look at all the new people here.  This is fantastic!!  Hello and welcome.  I think this forum is going to be so much fun.

Lisa - can we have a place to just chit-chat and get to know each other better?  Something like a coffee-lounge?

Thanks for all of your hard work putting this together.  It's so cool  


That's a good idea!! Let me take a look at what forums we have and make sure they don't get out of hand!

Thanks so much for the idea!

L

__________________




EMAIL: [email protected]
Lisa J.

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 76
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by terri
Hi... I am so glad to see this forum... I just received the MMSuite software this week and can't wait to get scrapping...
I am one of "those People" who has boxes and boxes of old photos just waiting to be organized.
I am sure I will have many questions since I am new to the digital scrapbooking... ... Thanks for this great supportive site!


Terri - WELCOME to the club!! We ALL have that!  You came to the right place!

Glad you are joining us!

L

__________________




EMAIL: [email protected]
Previous Topic | Next Topic Selected Posts:
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.