MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 11      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next   »
3BluEyedBabies

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #46 
So glad to see the new forum!
pinkiefae

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #47 
Hi everyone!  I joined the forum when Lisa first opened it up but never had a chance to come on and check it out until now.  I need to get a pretty signature like most of you have!  

I'm April and I am WAY behind on my pages for the year.  I am afraid my computer is saying a long goodbye to me so I've just gotten an external hard drive and have been trying to organize and move all of my stuff before my laptop finally kicks the bucket.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning from you all.
Lisa J.

Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkiefae
Hi everyone!  I joined the forum when Lisa first opened it up but never had a chance to come on and check it out until now.  I need to get a pretty signature like most of you have!  

I'm April and I am WAY behind on my pages for the year.  I am afraid my computer is saying a long goodbye to me so I've just gotten an external hard drive and have been trying to organize and move all of my stuff before my laptop finally kicks the bucket.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning from you all.

We are glad you're here too!! Creating your signature is fun and easy!! I think Jess is going to do a little tutorial if you need help just send me an email!

EMAIL: [email protected]

[email protected]

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #49 
Hi!

I am new to the forum.  My wonderful husband gave me an Apple MacBookPro which does not run the Creative Memories software I had been using for scrapbooking.  So I am learning how to use the Mac as well as MyMemories.  I may be sending alot of questions your way while I am "learning".  I am picking up great tutorials on youtube & it is nice to know you are all there to help me along!

Dawnn
Lisa J.

Reply with quote  #50 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Hi!

I am new to the forum.  My wonderful husband gave me an Apple MacBookPro which does not run the Creative Memories software I had been using for scrapbooking.  So I am learning how to use the Mac as well as MyMemories.  I may be sending alot of questions your way while I am "learning".  I am picking up great tutorials on youtube & it is nice to know you are all there to help me along!

Dawnn

Hi Dawnn - welcome to our CRAZY little MyMemories family!! We are happy to welcome you right in.  If you have questions you can't find the answer to, feel free to post or email me directly!

Welcome again - and I "went Mac" about a year ago, and never looked back! Love my Big Mac and my MMS! A great pair!

<3 Lisa J.
[email protected]

Saviscrap

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #51 
The forum looks great, nice place to be and can't wait to get involved in the challenges!

Reply with quote  #52 
We are really excited all of our friends have come on over to hang out!  I will be posting some info this evening about how to work everything and get things set up if you need help!

Thanks for your patience!! If anyone has an app that creates more hours in the day, PLEASE send me a link! 

Hugs!

NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #53 
Hi I'm a new designer at My Memories and my name is Lesley and I thought it was time I popped into the forums and introduced myself. I hail from the land down under, Adelaide to be precise in South Australia. I've been scrapping and designing now for 6 years and still loving it. My store is gradually having kits added to it, a big job I must admit as I also work full time. I love to read and love animals too. I have 2 cats and a dog.

Still finding my way around the site but I love what I see

Saviscrap

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #54 
Hello Nutkin, I was raised in Adelaide but I am in Western Australia at the moment, we lived in Mount Gambier, then Bordertown, before coming here.  Look forward to seeing you around!

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #55 
Hello Nutkin,

I'm also a designer... but I'm not exactly in Australia: in France

Blog: http://kapiscrap.blogspot.com
Web site: http://www.kapiscrap.com
MMS store: http://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/KapiScrap_&_Art
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #56 
Hi Kapi and Savi hope to get to know you both and everyone else, I've been around the digi world for awhile now and I see a few familiar names and some not so Savi nice to see a fellow oz around there wasn't too many when I started but we're growing now in digiscrapland that is

klgossia

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #57 

Love the new Forum!!!

Just wondering where the Gallery went to? 

Thanks!

3BluEyedBabies

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #58 
While I love the idea of a forum; I miss having a gallery
Sheri

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #59 
Hello everyone. Fairly new here and loving it! The tutorial videos are such a huge help, I didn't realize the software did so much. I do have a couple questions. Is there a place to see the pages other members have made? & Is the My Memories Club going to reopen?  I would love to join.
Lisa J.

Reply with quote  #60 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheri
Hello everyone. Fairly new here and loving it! The tutorial videos are such a huge help, I didn't realize the software did so much. I do have a couple questions. Is there a place to see the pages other members have made? & Is the My Memories Club going to reopen?  I would love to join.

Hi! Yes, hopefully we will be reopening the Design Club soon!! I will keep you posted - and you can post questions here, or under the other forum topic headings if they are more appropriate for the discussions, or you can always email me directly if you are stuck - I am happy to help!

Lisa J.

Previous Topic | Next Topic Selected Posts:
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.