MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 11     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next   »
Lisa J.

Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by klgossia

Love the new Forum!!!

Just wondering where the Gallery went to? 

Thanks!

You are able to set up your gallery on your profile, you just have to click on a member's name to see any pages they have posted!  We are working on another option so that all the pages can be displayed in one location - I will keep you posted!

EMAIL: [email protected]
craftyscraps

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #62 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa J.

You are able to set up your gallery on your profile, you just have to click on a member's name to see any pages they have posted!  We are working on another option so that all the pages can be displayed in one location - I will keep you posted!

I am really looking forward to that!

Reply with quote  #63 
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyscraps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa J.

I am really looking forward to that!

Me too!! I will keep you posted!

L

EMAIL: [email protected]
barbeecook

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #64 
Hi everyone I am new to the forum (but not MMS) and excited to explore to see what all is included.  Love MMS and all the wonderful support that Lisa J and others provide.  Agree with others that it seems more like a community/family than a sorftware program.  Been traveling so have a lot to catch up on my scrapbooking pages.
Phloxy

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #65 
Hi there!  I'm Tracy, from Victoria in Australia.   I've been scrapbooking in form or another all my life. lol!   When my, now 5yo, son was born, I went totally digi. (although I do still have enough supplies to start my own bricks & mortar store! lol!) 

I'm a Mac gal... (my Mac is part of our family lol!)  I've been on a couple of of CT's & did Quality checking for a store, I still QC now for a designer & of for my own products.  I've been designing for just over 2 years now & I really love it.  

I'm really happy to be here & I'm looking forward to meeting every one!  

NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #66 
HI Tracy, good to see you getting ya feet wet welcome to the world of MMS

Mariscrap

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #67 
Hi Ladies, I'm new here...as member and designer.
Can't wait to know you all!!!

Reply with quote  #68 
Hi!  I've been a designer here for a while, and I've just found the forums, thanks to one of my sweet CT members!  I've been looking around and I love that there's so much going on here.  It'll be fun to get to know you all!  I live in Fort Worth, TX, and retired from teaching last year.  Now I can spend more precious time with my kids and grandkids ~ and of course design and scrap more, too. 

I design in styles I call "from cute to gorgeous", some things on the elegant side and others for kiddos.  I'm always open to design requests and I hope you enjoy what I've made so far! 

My MM Store

Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
jbylam

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #69 
Hi,
My name is Shirley and I have been using My Memories for about 3 years now. I really love this program, but do use GIMP for some layouts. I just joined this forum and am looking forward to the challenges ( I love challenges). Since it is the end of July and missed all of them for this month, I can't wait for August! Hopefully there will be some wonderful challenges then. Hope you all stop in to say Hi.
Phloxy

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #70 
Hi everyone! :)  It is nice meeting you all! 

ancameister

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #71 
Love it. Can't wait to see what everyone has to create and share.
kjoistudios

Reply with quote  #72 
Hi  My name is Kara.  I'm a new designer here, my design name is K-Joi Studios.  I look forward to getting to know everyone here.

Francis Buiza

Reply with quote  #73 
Hi all, firstly thanks so much for accepting me into your My Memories forum.

My name is Francis, I'm 28 years old, I live in Spain and... I'm a boy! [crazy] Who said that scrapbooking is only a woman thing?

I love things related to digital scrapbooking and I also love making slideshows. So if I make a mixture of my two hobbies, the result is "video scrapboking".

Despite the fact that I'm a native Spanish speaker, I have no problems with the English language. And because it's the universal one along the Internet, I try to improve it everyday.

I have no kids, no pets, no married yet, no boyfriend either (lol) and I like watching TVseries and films very much.

Well, I'm so happy to be here and I really look forward to participating in the coming scrap challenges, sharing with you and, most important, learning from you [kiss]

Best regards
~Francis

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #74 
Welcome everyone!
Bienvenue !

Blog: http://kapiscrap.blogspot.com
Web site: http://www.kapiscrap.com
MMS store: http://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/KapiScrap_&_Art
Benthai

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #75 
[wink] Welcome...Bienvenue....

BLOG: http://benthaicreations.over-blog.com/ FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/benthaidesigns
Use Coupon Code STMMMS52614 to get $10 off MyMemories Suite v.7
a FREE Photobook and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories store
Previous Topic | Next Topic Selected Posts:
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.