MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
kjoistudios

Reply with quote  #1 
I really miss having shows that I watch & look forward to every week.  What is everyone watching?

I really like Ghost Hunters, but it's not the new season yet.
I also like all the Law & Orders, and I really like snapped... again, not many new shows.

My favorite series was The Tudors a few years back, but it ended. [frown]

I'm not into any of the vampire, zombie or wearwolf shows.

aneczkaw

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #2 
I'm a vampire girl ;-) I like Vampire diaries, Originals, Teen wolf , Grimm, Walking Dad :-)

But I am also a fan of Greys Anatomy , Beauty & the Beast ,Arrow,Mentalist , Castle and Game of Thrones and new show the Blacklist - very interesting criminal show.

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
Ghost Hunters is my very favorite.  My favorite episode was when Grant's jacket got tugged on; you could see his collar being pulled.  I also like Haunted Collector.  So fun!  Sometimes creepy or spooky, but fun! 

We watch Once Upon a Time on Sundays, but it's pretty confusing sometimes.

Valerie  ;D

Reply with quote  #4 
I'm a huge TV junkie. I love Grey's Anatomy, Game of Thrones, Castle, SVU, Glee, Once Upon a Time, Dancing with the Stars...

I'm addicted to Chopped on Food Network, but don't get to see it much since I don't have cable anymore. I love Iron Chef, and a ton of other cooking reality shows.

Also I'm watching Weeds and Supernatural on Netflix, as I've run out of most other shows I love. I'm always up for more suggestions. I usually leave TV playing in the background while I work.
LoveItScrapIt

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #5 
I love Scandal. Once Upon a Time. Modern Family. Parks and Recreation. SVU. The Mindy Project. Suburgatory. The Middle. Blue (on Hulu). Sheild. Supernatural. Mad Men. New Girl.

and my bad reality TV shows, Real Housewives of Atlanta. Love and Hip Hop.

Reply with quote  #6 
Oh yeah I forgot Modern Family! That show is a hoot!
sparky_kbs

Reply with quote  #7 
the only time I watch TV is when I go to bed at 2:00a.m. or later, I'm addicted to the Investigative Discovery Channel (ID).  I record just about every show on there and then watch them when I go to bed.  Snapped is a real good one, I really like Wicked Attraction, Evil-in-Laws, and Deadly Women.  I also like 48 hours, Dateline, and The First 48.  Oh and I'll watch the Country Music Awards and that's about it.  The T.V. is off when I get on the computer.  I may have my country music playing in the background but if I do, my little granddaughter comes in and thinks it's time to dance, so I don't get much work done with music playing.[smile]

LoveItScrapIt

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #8 
I only watch TV during the day....I use Hulu to catch up on all my shows. Once the kids get home it seems I'm demanding far more than I know! Lol

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #9 
My favorite show is Supernatural. It's amazing. It has the most hilarious lines, but it's also really a intense family drama and of course really creepy at times. I am also watching the new Doctor Who (the ones that started in 2005) on Netflix. I saw the first few seasons when it came out, but then I didn't get that channel, so I quit and then it had been so long I just started over. They are fantastic! I also love Red Dwarf, a British sci-fi comedy. Pretty low on the sci-fi and high on the comedy. It's hysterical! Especially the early seasons. It's on Netflix as well. I didn't find it until it was over. The new Sherlock on PBS if amazing as well. Benedict Cumberbatch, who plays Sherlock Holmes is one of the best I've seen. And I am a total Sherlock Holmes book/TV show fan, so I don't say that lightly. And Watson is I think THE best incarnation of Watson I have seen. Unfortunately, there are only about 3 episodes a season, they are 2 hours, but still.
I also love strange reality shows like Love it or List it  where Hilary this awesome designer redoes the couple's house and David finds them a new house to move into and at the end they have to decide if they are going to love their old house or list it. But, they never give Hilary enough money to do everything they want -- but she's so awesome they usually stay. It's very interesting. It's on the channel that House Hunters international and all that stuff is on. Not that I've seen that show, but my ex-husband was on it with his wife. True story  I also used to LOVE What Not to Wear. Although if any of my friends/family put me on that show I would be so upset. I don't want to get rid of my whole wardrobe! No! Clinton, Stacy! You can't have my favorite Tshirts that I've had since college 20years ago!! [smile]

LoveItScrapIt

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #10 
Johanna - I love Supernatural!!!! And yes it does have some great line, not to mention some hot bodies!! Lol I love them!

I also love Sherlock on PBS....it is one of the BEST!!!

Reply with quote  #11 
How did I forget Doctor Who and Sherlock!!! I'm addicted to those andgot my mom addicted too LOL I even sell Doctor Who inspired bracelets on my Etsy account lol I've even shipped some to the UK, so that was cool. But yes, I'm looking forward to the new series, but I do miss my 12 [frown]
smikeel

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #12 
I am sitting here reading all the posts and have no clue what most of the shows you are talking about are - I have never heard of, or seen them. So what does that tell you? I don't watch much TV, and when I do it is usually through my eyelids. [rofl] 

I turn it on when I go to bed - set the sleep timer, and rarely see the end of a show that happens to be a re-run from who knows how many years ago.

I did see mention of the Law and Order shows - I do like them, and Castle is not bad. The ones I see are *new to me* re-runs of course. [smile]

Truth be told I am more of a movie person and that is what I hunt for when I am channel surfing. Although some of the shows you have mentioned sound like they could be interesting.

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #13 
Kiana - oh definitely hot bodies!! I started watching it when the show started because I thought Jared Padaleki (Sam) was cute when he was on Gilmore Girls. LOL Then I came to appreciate Jensen Ackles (Dean.) But...now...it's all about the angel in the trenchcoat. *sigh* I love Castiel, and Misha Collins, who plays him. But it's an awesome show all around.

vL Rebekah - Doctor Who themed bracelets?! Yes, please!! If you the address of your etsy store were to accidentally end up in my PM's that would be ok. [sneaky]

kjoistudios

Reply with quote  #14 
Oh my goodness!  I don't know what 90% of these shows are!  OK, Castle, I think I might like that one.  

I'm gonna have to google some of these shows.

LoveItScrapIt

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by grrfluudy
Kiana - oh definitely hot bodies!! I started watching it when the show started because I thought Jared Padaleki (Sam) was cute when he was on Gilmore Girls. LOL Then I came to appreciate Jensen Ackles (Dean.) But...now...it's all about the angel in the trenchcoat. *sigh* I love Castiel, and Misha Collins, who plays him. But it's an awesome show all around.

vL Rebekah - Doctor Who themed bracelets?! Yes, please!! If you the address of your etsy store were to accidentally end up in my PM's that would be ok. [sneaky]

Yes, Sam is hot, but I like Dean better!!! Something about him!!!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.