MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Forum Administrator

Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by grrfluudy

vL Rebekah - Doctor Who themed bracelets?! Yes, please!! If you the address of your etsy store were to accidentally end up in my PM's that would be ok. [sneaky]

hehehe ok  PM on the way [smile]
susyq532

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #17 
I tend to watch a lot of the crime shows - CSI, Rizzoli and Isles, Major Crimes, Castle, The Glades.  There is almost always some sort of humor involved too.  But I also like the reality show Deadliest Catch.  I've also been watching Tanked on Animal Planet.  Those guys can build some really cool fish tanks.  Generally I DVR my shows and watch them on the weekends because I'm usually ready for bed when the kids go to bed.  

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #18 
TV shows:  This year, I have enjoyed Resurrection, Call the Midwife, Downton Abbey, Mr Selfridge, The Paradise, and some Aussie ones such as Secrets and Lies, A Place to call Home, Love Child, Janet King....
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #19 

Hmmm I don't mind a bit of Dean myself lol...We don't tend to watch a lot of TV shows as we watch mainly DVD but I do like The Big Bang Theory and I love South Park and Family Guy. I don't mind that Janet King either EG...and there's another one, can't remember the name but it has Jason Donovan in it and he's a dr. it's police drama set in the 40s I suppose...its on ABC but I can't remember the name of it.

MagsGraphics

Reply with quote  #20 
My ALL-TIME favorite show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  Seriously - to the extent that I have a 10ft long shelf of Buffy action figures... That makes me a "vampire girl" too, I guess! [wink]

After that, I love Angel, Dr. Who, Law & Order SVU, Nashville, Grimm, Grey's Anatomy, So You Think You Can Dance.

And I even watch the saddest sack-of-a-show, The Bachelor/Bachelorette.

[smile] Mags

[QXuKEke] 
Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with this code:  STMMMS90118
RvMacSouli

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #21 
Wow lot of TV show addict here lol, I'm one tooo !
I love so many I can't name all, but for the most recent here are some of my favorites TV and real TV shows:
-GOT
-Silicon Valley
-Swamp
-The Ax men
-Dirty job
-Man vs Wilde
-2Broke Girls
-Falling Sky
-Merlin
-Braking Bad
-LA Ink
-Terra Nova
-Kho Lanta (French real TV show)
-London Ink
-Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares
-Ncis (with Gibbs & Abby !)
-Dr.House..finish :'(
I still look Friends and Malcom even if it's old now I laugh the same.
I 'm a really big tv fan lol and a little geek too [biggrin]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #22 
My kids have taken over the TV, for the most part, so I only watch things on Hulu and Netflix these days, usually as background noise while I'm working.  I watch Dancing with the Stars the following day so I don't get to vote.  I also watch the Big Bang Theory.  I try to catch CSI, and Bones.  On Netflix, I rewatch Buffy occasionally, along with Star Trek: The Next Generation and Eureka.

I guess my TV preferences run geeky! [smile]

Reply with quote  #23 
We have a new channel in our cable bundle called CLOO (clue) and it's all detective type shows, some real some not.  But I've been binging on murder-mysteries lately.

I also watch The Bachelor/Bachelorette and I'm anxiously awaiting the return of Ghost Hunters!  I've also found The Dead Files to be interesting.

I'm not normally a morbid person... not as morbid as my list of shows might make one think! LOL!

newmomma4514

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #24 
I watch so many shows that my husband actually feels he doesn't ever get to use the TV. In the fall I have once upon a time on Sundays Big Bang scorpion and Mondays and CAS Agents of Shield and  Forever, Wednesday is criminal minds Thursday's bones Friday's grimm once it starts up again then there's Rizzoli and Isles had a few more that I can't think of a scrapbook or bead or whatever craft during them I can watch them ten times and still not catch all of it
Lins Creations

Reply with quote  #25 
I have many favourite shows:
Walking dead
Supernatural
Greys anatomy
Haven
Grimm
NCIS
NCIS LA
Grimm
Criminal minds
Sons of anarchy
vampire diaries
originals
are just a few and I must confess I watch reality shows like america's next top model,survivor and Big brother 9UK and australian versions).Also started watching Z-Nation at first I thought it was stupid but it's kind of growing on me,the zombie baby was truely freaky

Join my forum challenges

Save
manabita

Reply with quote  #26 
We watch shows on NetFlix, or purchase and download them from iTunes...  

Right now, We are going through the NCIS series with my oldest son.  We are nearing the end of season 11...

Hubby and I went through Elementary, and really liked it... waiting for new ones to show up on NetFlix.   We just started The Good Wife, a couple weeks ago, and are enjoying it.  

Other than those right now, I enjoy watching documentaries with my son. (13 year old) We've gone through a set on Volcanos, and all of the Planet Earth DVD's...  [smile]

I used to be a news junkie, but we lost all the our News channels from the US, so I weaned myself and I have to say my days are lots less stressful. [wink]  Hubby and I do keep up with whats going on in the world, but it's not on TV ALL the time. 

Get $10 off MyMemories Suite 6 or 10% off all printed photo books and gifts by using my code: 
STMMMS13734

megscottstudio

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #27 
Ohh, I am such a nerd...I watch all kinds of shows on Netflix or Hulu. 

Dr. Who
Criminal Minds
Quantico
Supernatural
Haven
Grey's Anatomy
Game of Thrones
Biten
Salem
Penny Dreadful
Family Guy
South Park
American Dad
Merlin
Vampire Diaries
Pretty Little Liars
Jane the Virgin
Once Upon a Time
The Last Man on Earth
The Walking Dead
Scream Queens
Shark Tank
Teen Wolf
Project Runway
Almost anything to do with food competitions
The Originals
Grimm
The 100
Reign

I have finished way more shows such as the 4400, All of the Stargate series, lots of documentaries on History, Aliens, Mayans, traveling, Stonehenge, Christ etc.

But I am also a crazy Anime, Bollywood and Japanese movie fan.. so whatever I can find in this area as well such as 'Attack on Titan' or Fairytale (for cartoons) but Attack on Titan has a two movies now..

I am sure there is more that I have missed. I tend to have weird hours and since I basically design and watch - or listen like my family says, even though I can tell them what is going on (They hate it), I go through a lot of shows quickly. 

Newsletter|Email me|Pinterest|Blog 

Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS97012 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!

hanh90

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #28 
I like Supernatural. It is very nice. I like it so much.
But I do not have much time to watch live on tv. I often watch over the channel: http://livecoupons.net/. I find it pretty cool.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.