MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
It's a new year, new start!  I'm so happy to be at My Memories... I love this place!

For January, please create a layout about having winter or summer fun with your kids, grandkids, neighbor-kids... you get the idea.  Children can be so much fun, and help to bring out the child in all of us.  They keep us young, if only in spirit!  Share the joy of the children in your life using any kit you find here at My Memories, any color palette.

Read on to see what should be included on your page.

THE RULES:
  • Sticky Rule:  Layouts must be created with kits sold by the designers here at My Memories.
  • You can join the challenge using any MM designer's kit, but you must use a WinksArt Graphics kit to receive the extra prize for this challenge.
  • Layouts need to be posted here, in this thread, by December 31st. 
  • Please also, I would love it you would show off your work on my Facebook page here:  https://www.facebook.com/WinksArtGraphics  (Not a rule, but very much appreciated!)
  • Everyone who participates gets a loyalty stamp!  Please note: you can only earn 1 Loyalty Stamp per designer per month.
PLEASE INCLUDE:
  • Colors, elements, papers, style of your choice.
  • The designer's name and kit name you used for your layout.
  • Any pics you would like
  • 2 patterned papers
    1 solid paper
    3-5 different embellishments
    A bit of journaling
Remember, if you use any of my kits, you will receive this gift along with your January Loyalty Stamp!

WEBPreview.jpg 

Have fun with it!

Hugs and wishes for a Happy New Year!

Valerie ;D

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.